Crisis On Infinite Earths (🚨SPOILER🚨)

I was just wondering about Winn. I think they are definitely wiped out.

1 Like

I’m disappointed by our Oliver’s end. The ghost fighting scenes were pretty incredible though! I enjoyed seeing Ray and Sarah back at it! I imagine Olliver will either return or we will see another alternate version brought in, the one earlier in the ep probably. FB_IMG_1572671346394

2 Likes

I definitely noticed that, too. Ironic that a scene meant to clear a continuity error would end up creating another one. If Earth-16 Ollie does come back, hopefully those differences will also be addressed

3 Likes

I was and still am ecstatic. Can’t wait for more. The aftermath show with Kevin Smith was great too. Airs right after just in case u didn’t see it.

2 Likes

Did anyone else chuckle when Erica Durance hugged Lois Lane?

3 Likes

Also, I was so proud of myself for guessing that Wells was gonna be pariah. As soon as Lyla became Harbinger (which there’s still time, but I was really hoping for the actual Harbinger outfit) I knew they were gonna go there for Pariah. I confess, I never realized her name was Lyla Michaels until after she became Harbinger & I was like what? Then instantly hit me her name was Lyla. I never knew her last name was Michaels on arrow tho. Plus having her be nothing like the comic version threw me off the scent. Harbinger was the one character I listed as who do u expect to see in crisis, in a poll on here days after Crisis was announced.

2 Likes

The aftermath show “was” great. My bad, I scanned to see if anyone mentioned it & I missed this one, so I mentioned it below, but u beat me to it. I was surprised they had a lil trouble with the DC trivia section tho. Smith, did, of course, nail the arrow questions which he better know lol.

2 Likes

I’m surprised he didn’t make a joke about how Oliver has died before and could come back! Actually, everyone who died in Crisis came back at some point or another…hmmmmm!

4 Likes

Even though I knew Oliver was going to die, and did NOT expect it this early, it definitely throws us off since we had an idea based on the comics and show what would happen and now we’re thrown.

I read the comics in prep for crisis and was surprised to see that not only do supergirl and flash die, but so does green arrow in the final battle. I thought the big thing was how he was the one not supposed to die but no. Now he’s the one dead in the first battle/episode and I’m anxiously waiting for tonight’s!

3 Likes

According to Youtuber Pagey at least one alternate version of Green Arrow will appear on future episodes of Crisis. And possibly more. Wonder if one of those will be the lead for the back end of Arrow?

2 Likes

A 2.ton.
That’s a good guess. I could see that happening. Or they‘ll just bring original Ollie back the way only soap-operas & comics can, but I’d prefer if it went the way u suggested. With an alternate version that rides into the sunset with Black Canary, Roy, Speedy, & Canaries pops & sister.

3 Likes

I know that the show is Supergirl, but has anyone ever noticed how they make Superman look weaker than her all the time. I just don’t get it as he is not just part of the big three, but he is also the grandaddy of all DC heroes. I just thought it looked weird with Kal being the non hopeful one or his powers giving out first on the tower. I love both characters, but I just think his character should be a bigger deal.

7 Likes

Yeah - Supergirl craps on Superman all the time.

The explanation here is that Clark wasn’t at full power following argo. He needed a solar recharge.

4 Likes

Eh, in some of the comic continuities, Supergirl is naturally stronger than Superman, and his main advantage is experience and mastery of his powers. And she eventually grows up and becomes Power Girl, of course. (Please don’t stick Melissa in that outfit, CW!)

5 Likes

Actually sort of right.

Supergirl can output more power than Superman. She’s supposed to burn through her powers faster though.

She has the edge in raw power.
He has the edge in staying power.

In every version but Supergirl, where he’s inferior in every way.

3 Likes

Well, at least she’s not some slimy purple Matrix thing. Or an angel.

2 Likes

I kinda liked Matrix.

But also remember that’s Earth 38 Supergirl/Superman.

Kingdom Come Superman might put Kara and Clark to shame.

3 Likes

The tension was stronger than past crossovers and loved most of it. Oliver’s death honestly felt really underwhelming. The acting felt way off and too sudden, even if it was earned. Really annoyed by this, but hoping it’ll be undone for a proper end in the series.

3 Likes

They do it all the time! I don’t get it.

1 Like

It’s part of the heroes journey to one day surpass your mentor.
They are both kryptonians so they will be about the same power. On earth 38 Clark is getting old, he is moving on to a new phase in life, raising children and focusing on family. For all his life he has been the Earth’s mightiest champion and protector. But as athletes age they leave their physical prime and make room for a new generation. Kara is currently in the age of her physical prime. One day she too will grow old and pass the torch to Jon. It’s part of youth to show off once you best your elders and Clark notices that Kara does her best to one up him now. I don’t think he is offended by that, it is said with love.

If it bothers you, just think about the previous 40 some years when Kal was the strongest on earth. That is just not the story they are telling now.

3 Likes