Countdown to Three Jokers!

Can’t wait!!! :grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

2 Likes

I need it in my life

1 Like

I file this book under “I’ll believe it when I see it” lol

2 Likes

This is really exciting. I will definitely have to read this. Is this story a single issue one off, or is it a mini series with multiple issues? If there’s to be more than one issue I may have to wait until they are all collected in one volume.

3 Likes

Three Issues
It should be over in October.

7 Likes

Super Awesome!

1 Like

Thank you for the answer. I guess I will have to wait until they release a collected volume next year.

2 Likes

Excited for the book! Clear that Fabok is putting his all into it!

3 Likes

!!!Six Weeks!!!

5 Likes

10 Likes

Oh
My
GODS!!!

7 Likes

Canon or not canon. It seems like it’ll be good

3 Likes

Agreed – I love the shared continuity of these comic universes, but really, it’s not that much of a requirement to be something I enjoy.

Also, on the last covers revealed, is it just me or does the Joker cover look a lot like Endgame Joker?

2 Likes

One of the variants has to be skinned Joker. That’s one of his most disturbing appearances to date.

3 Likes

Is there anything better than combining a really great story with fantastic artwork? This is going to be really exciting.

4 Likes

That Joker was the one who got me back into collecting again!

7 Likes

Found this on Reddit and just had to share. :smiley:

5 Likes

I am SO Excited!

3 Likes

Nice answer & analysis! I totally agree… & am ready for this now! Oh the anticipation has been years in the making! Gosh, it’s horrible to want to hurry along time… At least we got some preview pages… I will just have to drool over those for another month. Have a Super Day Super Fan Friend!

5 Likes

I agree completely.
I also loved your sign-off; which got me thinking :thinking: we’re all Super Friends. :grinning:

1 Like