Countdown to Three Jokers!

I anticipate this being good enough that we could see an animated 3 Jokers feature in the future. Which could be really great because you could even have three different actors voice the Joker.

4 Likes

Whoah :bangbang:
Whoah2
Mind Blown . . .
Awe

1 Like

!!!Five Weeks!!!

2 Likes

Saw these online and thought Iā€™d share.

Exciting stuff :grin:

7 Likes

Interesting. Then have Mark Hamill voice one

2 Likes

In my opinion they couldnā€™t do it without him.

1 Like

DC released four unlettered pages for the first issue.

4 Likes

The art is amazing

2 Likes

Yeah, with projects like these, sometimes I think ā€œjeez, itā€™s taking a crazy amount of time to get this story done, is it really necessary?ā€ But then the next installment comes out and Iā€™m like ā€œTotally worth it. :drooling_face:ā€

3 Likes

Every Joker story is ā€œtotally worth it!ā€

4 Likes

Iā€™m still hesitant but the art is really pulling me in, and the way Jason Fabok is talking about the process and all work going into the project Iā€™m-Iā€™ll admit Iā€™m a bit excited.

1 Like

i like the tomato one

2 Likes

YEAH!!!
:fire: :fire: :fire:
Arthur Fleck :100:!!!

3 Likes

Iā€™ve heard about this!! Where does it release?? Here? Or somewhere else?

2 Likes

Usually a comic will release one year after physical release.

2 Likes

Issue One will release in Comics Shops on August 25th. If you arenā€™t near a shop itā€™ll be available for order through pretty much all online retailersā€¦some already have it availiable for preorder.

It wonā€™t be availiable here until at least a year after release, but president states that it wonā€™t be availiable here at all because so far no Black Label books have been added to the DCU database.

Iā€™m also sure itā€™ll be availiable through Comixology.

6 Likes

Hereā€™s an audio interview that Jason Fabok did recently for a podcast called Creator Talks.

3 Likes

White Knight is Black Label.

2 Likes

It is, though it was done retroactively as Black Label started around the same time White Knight ended. I also think it was a ā€œgimmieā€ for the service in celebration of Jokerā€™s 80th Anniversary.

I think itā€™s not improbable that at least the corporate owned Black Label properties might come on here at some point, but itā€™s going to take some time and convincing.

2 Likes

White Knight wasnā€™t.
Curse of the White Knight was.

Like Jay_Kay said though:
It was done retroactively and TPBs & Second Prints of White Knight will have the Black Label logo on the front covers.

6 Likes