Constantine

how about a Justice League Dark series ?

14 Likes

Itā€™s such a shame that this only lasted 13 episodes. It definitely did not get a fair chance on NBC. I would love to see it get resurrected in some way.

10 Likes

Cw needs to own it

2 Likes

There is/was a semi-psuedo sequel in the animated CW stuff. And How he is on Legends

4 Likes

This show needs revived!!!

11 Likes

Iā€™ve never watched this before, but a few episodes in, Iā€™m loving it!
I thought the film with Keanu Reaves was good besides the obvious difference to the character, but this guy plays a perfectly accurate Hellblazer and Iā€™d love to see what he could do with the big budget Hollywood treatment.

6 Likes

I honestly believe that it was likely that we couldā€™ve gotten a Justice League Dark and CONSTANTINE mightā€™ve been the series that wouldā€™ve ushered in that possibility, It couldā€™ve done the same exact thing ARROW has done spinning off the obvious. We were hinted of that with Nabuā€™s helmet in the Pilot and the timing of the Swamp Thing seriesā€¦

5 Likes

If WB is monitoring this and taking a poll, I vote REBOOT!!!

5 Likes

I would really like this show to be REBOOTED!

6 Likes

I really miss the show. Too bad it was cancelled. I do not think it needs a REBOOT but to be picked up and continued would be nice. They are already having John be a regular on Legends of Tomorrow in its next season. :slight_smile:

13 Likes

MATT RYAN NEEDS TO COME BACK! YOU HAVE YOUR OWN PLATFORM NOW DC, BRING IT BACK AND ILL SUBSCRIBE UNTIL I DIE.

5 Likes

MATT RYAN NEEDS TO COME BACK! YOU HAVE YOUR OWN PLATFORM NOW DC, BRING IT BACK AND ILL SUBSCRIBE UNTIL I DIE.

8 Likes

A bloody crime this show was cancelled.

15 Likes

I was sad to only see 1 season. Glad heā€™s on LOT an i hope they make a justice league dark show

6 Likes

Yes, on bringing Constantine back!!..is anyone else seeing a lag in play? I donā€™t see any problems with the other videos except for Birds of Prey.

4 Likes

Now that DC have their own streaming system they should totally make a second season of Constantine. After all they are producing Titans independently.

9 Likes

DC pay attention to the comments here and give us season 2 for this platform. Donā€™t make us settle for watered down Arrowverse version.

9 Likes

DC should do a second season for this show and add zatanna with him

15 Likes

This show had so much potential. Please bring it back on this awesome new platform. Many people would greatly appreciate a season 2.

9 Likes

I never watched this show. Until dc universe. Now it is a favorite. I hate to say it but it really Is superior to the cw shows. If dc universe wants to produce original content that will keep us coming back, this should be on the list.

21 Likes