Constantine

A man struggling with his faith who is haunted by the sins of his past is suddenly thrust into the role of defending humanity from the gathering forces of darkness.

What did you think of the Constantine series? Let us know in the comments below! :point_down:

1 Like

Wish that there was more of this!

10 Likes

I’ve been waiting for this to be posted somewhere! Now that he’s joining Legends of Tomorrow, I’m glad to have an opportunity to see it!

5 Likes

I really enjoyed this, love Matt Ryan’s portrayal of Constantine. I had to start the comics.

10 Likes

Hands down the best portrayal of Constantine

12 Likes

So good!! Love Constantine & Chas! Can’t wait for more episodes!

7 Likes

Matt Ryan IS John Constantine. He’s cross over into Arrow and Legends. Matt has also voiced the character for two DC animated features.

12 Likes

I was upset when they canceled the show. Excited for the animated coming out soon

11 Likes

Now that we have DC Universe, the need to bring him back from Legends and continue with this series. Hands down my favorite series that wasn’t given a fair chance.

10 Likes

I’m hoping this gets a lot of views that they start considering to bring it back

9 Likes

Please make original Constantine episodes for DC Universe!!!

11 Likes

Legit so happy this is on here

7 Likes

I hope DC decides to bring this back (with Matt Ryan) as an original in the future…

9 Likes

I loved this show, I hate that it ended so soon.

4 Likes

Bring back Constantine and continue Jim Corrigans story!!! I wanna see the Spectre!

12 Likes

I loved this show. They should give it a season 2 here and see how it does.

10 Likes

Miss this series it as such a shame it didn’t get a 2nd season, so underrated imo! At least Johnnys gonna be on legends this season tho!!!

8 Likes

Not working on Roku. Working on my iPhone. It has closed captions on. How do we change settings, and how can I get it working on my Roku???

3 Likes

I’m gonna keep Bingeing this show until it gets a season 2!! WHO’S WITH ME!!!

17 Likes

It’s working on Android casting to my TV. The quality is amazing! I have a Sony x900e. Will this be on Android TV on Saturday?

5 Likes