Constantine

Will this app come to the PlayStation 4?

4 Likes

How do you get this on your tv?

3 Likes

Just go ahead and announce a Season 2. Thatā€™s the REAL reason itā€™s on here

10 Likes

Pls DC universe bring Constantine back :blush:

16 Likes

Happy to see this series here. Constantine felt like a supernatural Dr. Who. I loved the first season and I hope there is a second.

3 Likes

I missed this when it was on. Just watched ep.1 and enjoyed it a lot

4 Likes

So sad they didnā€™t get renewed for a season two, but I am so happy to be able to watch the here!!! So damn good!

9 Likes

This is my first time.

6 Likes

#BringBackConstantine

14 Likes

Iā€™m sorry I missed this. Truly sorry.

6 Likes

NBC was the worst network to put this show on. Not to mention the fact that they (NBC) aired it on Friday nights at 8 pm when people literally go out. Then they tried changing the time from 8 to 11 pm, but I knew once that decision was made, the show was done for. Hereā€™s hoping that DC/WB give it another go at it like they did with Young Justice.

12 Likes

Wheres the movie with Keanu Reeves?

4 Likes

This is the best show. It was a bit too early or maybe Amazon would have grabbed it. Most of you now know this is a great show so letā€™s get Season 2 on board

5 Likes

I think the DC universe should pick up the show and give Constantine a second season so the can finish story. I want to see how Constantine reacts to [spoiler] working with [spoiler]. He hasnā€™t really referenced the rising darkness or [spoiler] in the CW shows.

5 Likes

If constantine get picked up for another season it will end up on the CW heā€™s part of the arrowverse now if constantine he comes back his show will be on the CW for a second season. Oh did I also mention he going to be on dc legend of tomorrow this season

3 Likes

Probably the best DC TV show out there. Shame it got cancelled because it was the only one close enough to the comics. I hope there is a season 2.

9 Likes

I hope they are testing the waters for a possible season 2 by putting this on their streaming service.

17 Likes

It disappoints me that Constantine was set up for failure by uneducated SPN fans, and lack of publicity. It was arguably the best DC Tv show, and its sad itā€™s currently dying at 13 episodes in its first season. Especially while Arrow,- which lost its wow factor somewhere in season 3-- and The Flash- losing its momentum-- are still going strong. While Iā€™ve only watched parts of Legends of Tomorrow and Supergirl, I can already tell you that they donā€™t hold a candle to Constantine. Itā€™s a crime that a season two is only a small hope.

18 Likes

So who do we have to start writing directly to to get this show revived?

16 Likes

Hopefully now that Constantine is back as a full on Arrowverse member in LOT we can get the revival we so desire and some Swamp Thing guest appearances on that show too!!! #HellblazerForLife

17 Likes