Constantine

DC Universe I know your reading this… Bring this show backkkkk…

13 Likes

Bring this back. New episodes please

17 Likes

DC universe could do this show so much justice… and y’all are all about Justice right?

4 Likes

This series is phenomenal. They need to do a second season and call it Hellblazer. Constantine is one of my favorite characters and they did him justice.

3 Likes

When the Swamp Thing series comes out I hope they bring Constantine in.

12 Likes

Bring John Constantine back.

13 Likes

Always enjoyed the DC legends of tomorrow episodes with him in it. Just started watching the series… Really hope they bring him back and do more!

5 Likes

Deserves a second third and fourth season, you could even introduce Zatana and have a female doctor fate(nudge nudge)

17 Likes

This show ending was really good

4 Likes

Needs to come back you can’t end it like this

14 Likes

Release another season !!!

20 Likes

Bring the show back!!! It was awesome , from the characters, to the story line everything. Just bring it back

14 Likes

This is the best thing in the Arrowverse. It is interesting how the powers that be wanted to keep him, so he joins the legends instead of getting a second season.

8 Likes

Would love to see him brought back for more seasons. With his own show. I was hoping by them starting this app they would start to reboot some of these shows that were cut short.

12 Likes

They should bring back Constantine for at least two more seasons and since they are doing a Swamp Thing show, hopefully we can get at least two seasons of that and then DC can lead towards doing a Justice League Dark show in the near future.

12 Likes

DC!!! PLEASE make more seasons for the DC Universe app! Keep Matt Ryan ( he IS Constantine) and maybe give season long story arcs.

12 Likes

Would LOVE to see Matt Ryan in Swamp Thing!! Or maybe a new Constantine show on here would be AMAZING!!

9 Likes

Please bring Constantine back, I love this show but would like to see how he deals with the rising darkness.
Maybe season two or three would be great

10 Likes

Was watching the season premiere of the Flash on the CW and one of the commercials said Constantine was being brought back? I really hope this is true!

12 Likes

I’ll bring back Constantine I love this show one of the many many people

11 Likes