Comment Like You're Living In Gotham

:purple_heart:

6 Likes

Which one, the green and red one or the grey and black one? (Or my favorite, the blonde hedgehog girl? :slight_smile: )

6 Likes

IKR? There’s been sooo many. :flushed:

I like her too! :+1:

6 Likes

No way it is the one with green glasses. They always see eye to eye.

5 Likes

Just sent a note for the classifieds to the Gotham Gazette asking if anyone knows how to get all the Robins straight

6 Likes

I hear Deb Donovan and Vicki Vales are good sources on that, though you might want to avoid asking them both! :slight_smile: I know Grace O’Halloran has a great podcast where she talks about the Batgirls - she might know stuff too!

5 Likes

Grace’s pod is amaze. :+1: Vale’s photos are breathtaking, especially the ones she snapped of B-Man in a downtown alley fighting some baddie dude with a sword. Fantastic!

5 Likes

Why avoid asking both?

5 Likes

I hear they’re really competitive rivals!

5 Likes

Oh like Batman and Red Hood? Or did they make up? It changes a lot…

4 Likes

I can never remember, honestly. But I’m more of a Spoiler/Robin/Batgirl/Spoiler/Batgirl again observer myself than a Robin/Red Hood observer.

5 Likes

Anyone ever wonder if all of Batman’s previous Robins are dead, there seems to be a new one every year.

4 Likes

Well, us BirdWatchers TM have a lot of theories. MOST of them seem to be boys with dark hair, but we think that the blonde girl was also Spoiler and became Batgirl a couple of times.

5 Likes

Interesting, also I wonder if Batman uses kids for the same reason drug dealers do, don’t go to jail.

4 Likes

Don’t you remember several years back, there were all those twitter kids wearing the “R” and fighting those strange owl guys? “U R ROBIN” or something? I think the Signal was one of them for a bit. This was when the former Commissioner was wearing the big robot Batman suit. Anyway. I think Batman inspires young kids - always has, always will - and he sometimes chooses to train those he inspires to give them a better shot at survival! I’m all for it.

5 Likes

The Other night I see Catwoman pulling off one of her usual Jew Highest, and has this really Clever plan, to stop the bat, and when she had the Bat on the Ropes and I finally thought we be rid of him, the next thing I know the Dumb Broad is making out with him.
What is wrong with this City?

4 Likes

I’ll vouch. That seems correct. :+1:

7 Likes

Hmmm. Is she kidnapping people based off their ethnicity?

4 Likes

I’ve heard that the oldest one is called Nightwing now and he’s cleaning up Bludhaven.

5 Likes

um, no I ment Jewel Highest, Your spellaing anit so good when your graduate from Gotathm High.

6 Likes