Comment Like You're Living In Gotham

Y’all remember that time Bruce Wayne did that interview with the hot reporter from Metropolis and like. . . it lowkey seemed like they knew each other?? Then there was that whole conspiracy that they were secretly dating and then we just forgot about that? I feel we as a city need to reopen this case. Maybe ask the bat idk

16 Likes

We could ask his butler! What’s his name again? Alfredo? Alfonzo? Al? Does anyone know it?

9 Likes

or one of the robins- what are there, 12 of them?

9 Likes

i always thought there were more than 20…

6 Likes

You may be right- but who would want that many annoying minors running around?
other than batman and… bruce wayne…

7 Likes

well he’s rich, he can afford more kids!

8 Likes

Or one of the Batgirls… or the wife of one the Robins…

6 Likes

true, it’s not like he could be batman
he’s just some rich trust fund baby

6 Likes

But the butts match

7 Likes

that’s an oddly specific thing to notice… :joy:

7 Likes

yeah but Batman’s not afraid of anything, and Wayne is such a coward, he can’t even leave his house…

8 Likes

lol can you imagine though?? Dude has 40 kids, he wouldn’t have TIME to be Batman.

6 Likes

good point. so batman is obviously someone else…

6 Likes

It’s the butler guys

6 Likes

Honestly, with the speed he moves around those galas, he probably taught Batman how to stay in the shadows!

6 Likes

i don’t think batman has a british accent- but then again, maybe he talks in that dumb low, raspy voice to disguise it!
it’s all making sense…

7 Likes

9 Likes

Oh, Wayne leaves his house

7 Likes

yeah but never sober

6 Likes

who cares what the rich boy does me I got my own things to worry about working the night shift in gotham ain’t easy not a night goes by I don’t see something strange last night
batman came in an ordered coffee with bruce wayne’s butler didn’t the papers say he was dead? I tells ya I don’t get paid enough ta do this job ah well at least batman gives good tips

7 Likes