Comment Like You're Living In Gotham

They’re a pain to deal with. A real pain in the spleen if you ask me.

4 Likes

Why is everybody more miserable? Smile more. It is a great winter day.

6 Likes

I just heard of my police scanner, there is a BOLO for Mr. Freeze

5 Likes

Ran into this guy today wearing a straitjacket. Said he just escaped Tartarus and needed to get Olympus back from Hades. Also said if I didn’t believe in him he would strike me down with lightning. If anyone runs into this guy, I suggest you just smile and nod along with whatever he says.

6 Likes

Happy DCUniversarry @bengould5.88510!

The guy probably escaped Arkham. We see about 50 escapees each day. Just ignore the dude.

5 Likes

(Happy DCUI Anniversary @bengould5.88510! Here’s to another year! :tada: :cake:)

6 Likes

Oh yeah- he calls himself Maxie something or other. Can’t recall right now.

(Happy DCUI anniversary @bengould5.88510! :smiley:)

9 Likes

Zues

6 Likes

Better get one of the Robins on it! Is there an R signal? I heard there was one a while back.

6 Likes

I can just shoot an R into the sky.

6 Likes
Should I shut Joker’s Brain Off?
  • Yes
  • .Yes

0 voters

5 Likes

Isn’t that killing him, no brain functions pretty much mean brain dead.

5 Likes

Since neither of these two were dead when I clearly shut their brains off the answer is no. It does not kill.

5 Likes

So, I thought had found this great Job that Pays really well, while I was waiting I was wondering who the Employer was Penguin, Riddler, Scarecrow, until some little girl in a Owl mask comes out to tell me the Job, and its so down right terrifying, I am starting to wish I had taking the Two-face Job, with Bat Hazard pay, were the deal was Heads I get Paid, Tails I don’t, At least Dent honors the toss of the coin.

6 Likes

I hear that he and the Caped Crusader aren’t seeing eye to eye these days, so yeah- maybe Robin’s got his own gig now.

8 Likes

OMG YES. You should’ve done that a long time ago. Most especially right after he shot Commissioner Gordon’s daughter. :angry: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

7 Likes

That was 11 years before I was created. If I was around I would have stopped it.

5 Likes

I LOVE reading stories in the Gotham Globe about Batgirl kicking his a55 tho.

Those are my faves. :+1:

6 Likes

Oops- my bad Stargirl. Yep- I know you would have. :hugs:

6 Likes

5 Likes