Comment Like You're Living In Gotham

:laughing:

7 Likes

Jewel heist? I went to MetU btw

5 Likes

I went to Blue Valley High and then an unnamed but prestigious private college.

4 Likes

The only fella I know who went to a collage is that prettty Boy, Wayne, I sure would love to punch that guy in the face for some reason, he just has one of those faces you Just want to Punch.

5 Likes

Quit wanting to punch people. Take up kick boxing instead.

5 Likes

Yeah but he damn-near broke my childhood bully’s nose so he’s alright in my book

7 Likes

yah well, I hate him even more in that video, with him in them fancy cloths, I never did like anyone who went around in cloths worth more than Maroni’s Car.

3 Likes

Anyone here this rumor that Batman and Batgirl did the deed

3 Likes

Man I saw it! With my own eyes! It was on top of some skyscraper!

3 Likes

Nonsense

4 Likes

You know, I heard that rumor, but the guy I heard it from seemed REALLY sketch.

5 Likes

Listen idk about deeds and all, but is Batman that bat creature flying around Gotham making noise in the night? All that screeching… must have been some experiment that went horribly wrong… or right…

5 Likes

No, I think that’s a different person. Though I did see a strange girl-bat creature wearing what looked like one of the Batgirls’ costumes the other night…

5 Likes

No, I think that is Man-Bat

5 Likes

I saw it too! It looked like the girl-bat was carrying one of the other BGs on her back while it was flying. The third BG was in the clock tower face watching them. They all looked like they were having a lot of fun! :smiley:

6 Likes

Love seeing the Batgirls working together!

4 Likes

Same. :smiley: :purple_heart:

5 Likes

First time I’ve heard of that.

4 Likes

Gotta subscribe to Grace O’Halloran’s podcast!

4 Likes

Yep. :+1:
I think Vale published some photos of that night to her WayneStack page:

6 Likes