Coming Soon & Last Chance: February, 2020

:crystal_ball:No word on what March brings yet, but keep your eye on the Watchtower!:crystal_ball:

4 Likes

Awesome. Always a good month when nothing is leaving.

4 Likes

I love it. I might change mine to a lego red hood

2 Likes

Looks good. Good films, some solid comics in there. I keep recommending this service to DC fans I know.

5 Likes

They are all great movies, I especially like Suicide squad hell to payā€¦

2 Likes

Cool! I wanna see Justice League Dark. Iā€™ve been getting the supernatural sub genre since watching Swamp Thing.

1 Like

If The Adventures of Batman could debut in March, thatā€™d be keener than keen, as we still have that bat-gap in our Filmation library that needs to be bat-filled.

In fact, the double-punch animated action and adventure additions of The Adventures of Batman and Beware The Batman would be schway man, diggity schway. :+1:

3 Likes

You will lose your mind over Batman & Harley.
It is one of their Top-rated animated movies ever.
SO Good!

4 Likes

Itā€™s good. Although, Arkham Asylum, just knocked it out of the park for me.
Now, Harley & Batman, grab your soda pops & popcorn, cause itā€™ll ā€˜knock your socks offā€™ So Good!

1 Like

Batman & Harley is So good! It needs like at least 4 WALā€™s for certain! I am so glad everyone can finally watch that treasure trove of a movie. It is SO Good!
It even says DC Universe :joy: right on the front of it. Not sure why it took so long to get hereā€¦ WarnerMediaā€¦ It say DC Universe. Right. On. The. Front. Wonder what those Branding people are doing?.. Anyway, we are finally getting the joy of others getting to see Harley & Batman. Tears of Joy! Maybe, they were doing a ā€˜its in the vaultā€™ parody?.. What is the Logic of this seemingly Bizarre (Bizarro must do the Brandingā€¦ LOL)
Yeah! Super Stuff for Sure!

3 Likes

Really? I enjoyed Arkham Asylum more.

1 Like

Hooray! I am so glad about that too!

2 Likes

You are in for a lovely treat.

2 Likes

I really liked that run of PlasticMan too! Was able to use it in my work over the summer. Good Stuff!

2 Likes

I have to agree with you, @toonatonian on how good Batman & Harley was.

I really liked Hell to Pay as well, but Judas Contract is the one I am looking forward to most.

1 Like

Assault on Arkham was indeed very good (especially itā€™s portrayals of Killer Frost and King Shark), but Hell to Pay was everything I wanted in an animated SS movie: great characters, badass action and the SS operating completely on their own and not under orders from Batman.

Plus, Punch and Jewelee were a major highlight.

2 Likes

Batman & HQ is awesome. It is pure fun. It doesnā€™t take itself to seriously. Itā€™s not trying to be ā€œdeep & meaningful & edgyā€. However, it really gives insight into HQ as a stand alone character. It shows her breadth as a character. And while trying not to spoil anything, Iā€™ll just say the Blondie song scene by itself makes it an all time fav. It is so Harley.

2 Likes

Plastic Man was great. Hope it makes itā€™s way here someday.

2 Likes

Nice! Iā€™ve been wanting to see Justice League Dark. One of the few animated films I have yet seen.

3 Likes

It would truly be great to have everything under one Bat-roof, so we could watch it . . . [sic] ANYTIME
same-bat-time-same-bat-channel

Right?! And I thought I was the only one excited to see that.

Might I interest you on an insightful analogy on Debbie Harry / Harley Quinn :joy:

3 Likes