Coming Soon & Last Chance: February, 2020

All of those movies need watchalongs

6 Likes

1st Issue Special and more Worldā€™s Finest, along with Black Magic, Doorway to Nightmare and Wanted?! ROCK ON! :metal: :smiley: :metal:

Iā€™m eager to see Suicide Squad: Hell to Pay again. That was a fun flick, and is easily the best Suicide Squad movie.

Note to Valentineā€™s Day: nuts to you! Iā€™m getting all of the February Good Stuffā„¢ I need from DCU! :heart:

4 Likes

Really like the Teen Titans movies

4 Likes

And all of the movies WILL have Watch-Alongs, @AntLeon ! Keep an eye on the Community Events section as we will be announcing dates and times soon!

7 Likes

Good to see these movies coming to the service.

Still holding out hope the entire DCAMU will be on here eventually, since I really want to binge the whole thing from Justice League: War (or maybe Flashpoint Paradox) to the upcoming Justice League Dark: Apokolips War at some point.

7 Likes

Awesome

3 Likes

Iā€™m excited to watch all the new movies. Iā€™ve never seen them before!

2 Likes

I will keep that eye out! Hopefully, they will fit into my weird schedule.

5 Likes

sweet, been wanting to watch Batman & Harley Quinn and SS: Hell to Pay

3 Likes

I have also been wanting to watch batman & harley Quinn. I have seen justice league dark which was great. Looking forward to the new comics.

3 Likes

Finally something new tenor

4 Likes

Any chance we can get Beware the Batman at some point? Itā€™s not streaming anywhere, so I canā€™t imagine thereā€™s any sort of licensing issue.

10 Likes

Awesome canā€™t wait till February

3 Likes

People have been asking forever so I am assuming SOMETHING is holding it back, they know we want it. But hoping whatever it is, is worked out. I have been curious to see this too. missed it when it was originally on. So holding out hope.

4 Likes

Did you change your profile pic? I like it

3 Likes

Welcome to the community

2 Likes

I was about to ask if Female Furies would be available soon! Just finished reading the Plastic Man miniseries by Gail Simone and fell in love with Adriana Meloā€™s art. Very excited to see her tackle my favorite new gods.

4 Likes

Great question! I have been wondering the same. It is the only Batman animated show I have not seen and would love to. Other than that next months arrivals continue to justify my life revolving around DC Universe.

3 Likes

Beware the Batman is a great show. Really used lesser known villains very well, Alfred is a total bada$$, and they put Kitana in rather than Robin.

3 Likes

I did indeed! I was inspired by this topic :smiley:

4 Likes