Comic Book Print to Digital Request Thread

Welcome back to the community! I’m happy to note your requests :slight_smile:

4 Likes

As always there are hundreds of missing issues of Action Comics, Superman, Adventure Comics, Superboy, Jimmy Olsen, Lois Lane, etc…

3 Likes

Welcome back to the community, friendo. I’m happy to note your feedback regarding what comics you’d like to see more of on the service :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I would love to see more Golden age stuff. JSA characters specifically

4 Likes

I just want to make sure you guys saw this, because I never got a confirmation.

2 Likes

Would love to see Warlord on here

4 Likes

I have all the requests logged and I have sent them over to the team.

6 Likes

You’re in luck! Warlord just recently won the first round of Backlist Breakout. This means we’ll be seeing Warlord content added to the service within the next month!

5 Likes

This calls for song, drink and merriment in fine Skartaran fashion, as more of The Warworld in digital will be a long-requested goal finally seeing the light of the day, thanks to the voting public, DC’s digital team and DCUI.

See kids, your votes do count. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’d like to request:

JSA 80-Page Giant 2010 #1

There’s a story in it I’ve always wanted to do as a JSA Book Club Selection. I was sad when I noticed it isn’t on the site yet.

7 Likes

Sadly, the “Superman Forever” series is still missing today, Saturday, May 20, 2023. Come on, DC, that’s a huge hole in the Superman mythos.

4 Likes

Welcome to the community @Phileosophos! I have logged your request and sent it over to the team. Please let me or any of the other moderators know if you need anything else.

6 Likes

Hi @Aurora. I have noted your request and sent it to the team.

5 Likes

Many thanks!

4 Likes

Going to make this request again, when are we going to get Wonder Woman volume 1 issues 231-273? We need all the Wonder Woman we can get…

8 Likes

Hi @MovieAddict. I have logged your request and sent it to them team. I agree that we need all the Wonder Woman that we can get!

6 Likes

The Superman Red/Superman Blue one shot that splits them in half
Superman Forever
Superman Save the Planet
Supermen of America
Superman: King of the World

Lot of missing Superman one shots in the triangle era.

7 Likes

Thank you for the requests @Boostergrey and welcome to the community! :wave: I’ve forwarded these to the team - it’d be great to get these gaps filled. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Adding extra emphasis for Superman Red/Superman Blue (1998), since 2023 is the Triangle Era Superman Red’s 25th anniversary, and having his first appearance in digital would be a swell way to commemorate his big 2-5.

3 Likes

My Superman Red agree with my buddy Superman Blue, I strongly second this! :smiley:

3 Likes