Comic Book Print to Digital Request Thread

We should Trick or Treat as Superman Blue and Red (dibs on Blue, BTW).

Them: “Two Supermen?”

Us (in unison): “Two Supermen means twice the Reese’s, so please hand 'em over, Clyde.”

3 Likes

Gotcha gotcha, thank you Vroom :slight_smile:

4 Likes

You are most welcome and I thank you, fellow last son of an alien world. :slight_smile:

slides over a plate of Chocos in appreciation

4 Likes

Can we add John Byrnes Superman & Batman: Generations? All
volumes please.

6 Likes

I’m happy to note your request! Thank you and welcome back to the community, friend :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I second the request for Byrne’s Generations content.

For the digital team’s convenience, here’s how it all breaks down:

• Superman and Batman: Generations (1999) #s 1-4

• Superman and Batman: Generations 2 (2001) #s1-4

• Superman and Batman: Generations 3 (2003) #s 1-12

4 Likes

Thank you for the requests, Vroom :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Totally agree, why would the Teen Titans Annual be missing in any event? Releasing the issues of Teen Titans and Titans without the crossover issues from the annual and Vigilante is not ideal.

3 Likes

Welcome to the community, friend! Please let us moderators know if you need anything at all :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Welcome to the community.

3 Likes

Thank you. Quick question: when did ComiXology start releasing every DC title in digital form? I can’t find the missing Teen Titans 2009 Annual or the Vigilante DeathTrap crossover issues via Amazon either. Wouldn’t comics that were originally released via ComiXology remain available?

4 Likes

Welcome to the community @scott.76!

6 Likes

I recently became interested in reading the early appearances of Josie Mac within Detective Comics #'s #763–772. Unfortunately, some the DCUI and Kindle versions are missing the back-up stories. Might there be a chance to have them inserted into their proper issues? I would further suggest a section of DCUI within which all back-up stories of all eras are grouped in a sort of digital collected editions? Of particular interest are the Firestorm stories from the Flash, The Nemesis stories from The Brave and the Bold, and the Human Target pieces from various series.

3 Likes

Hi don’t really know where to ask this question but I’ve noticed some new collected editions and graphic novels have come out in other places Are we due to get these? I know a lot of people have asked since the last influx of the comics for DCUI ultra but there was never really a concrete answer. Just was wondering!

Have a great day!

4 Likes

I’ll support these

5 Likes

Gen13 (1994) is missing issues 3, 4, and 5. Though all are included in the trade, so it’s a weird omission.
Gen13 (1995) stops being collected at issue 34. It had been going up weekly until February or March with nothing since.
WildC.A.T.S. (1992) stops at 21.
No sign of Gen13 Bootleg at all
Jenny Sparks: The Secret History of The Authority long missing

On the DC side of things

Green Lantern: The New Corps (1999)
Hard Time Season 2 (2005)
Jack Kirby’s Fourth World (1997)
Takion (1996)

7 Likes

Happy June! I would like to submit the following requests for digitization, in the interest of completing The Question archives here on DCUI.

I’m very happy that Blue Beetle (1967) will soon be coming to DC Universe Infinite. In addition to that, I would like to make the following requests this month:

• Mysterious Suspense (1968) – The Question’s first full length solo comic. One issue.
  • Green Arrow (1988) Annual #1-3 – The missing Annuals which feature Green Arrow/Question team-ups.
  • The Question Quarterly #1-5 – The continuation of Denny O’Neil’s monthly Question series.

Thank you very much for your consideration. To anyone else reading this, seconding these nominations would be of great assistance to my efforts. My mission, ongoing since 2018 to complete The Question’s digital archives, remains ever enduring.

11 Likes

I second these

6 Likes

Hi @HubCityQuestion. Thanks for the requests. I have sent them over to the team.

8 Likes

As I eat a bowl of Baskin-Robbins’ 32nd flavor, I too second @HubCityQuestion’s requests.

hums a bubblegum pop tune as he continues to enjoy the mystery flavor

7 Likes