Comic Book Print to Digital Request Thread

Absolutely! I’ll get this noted for the team. :blush:

5 Likes

Gone With The DC Universe

Rhett: Scarlett, why aren’t you looking at me? Don’t you love me?
Scarlett: My heart belongs to another man.
Rhett: Who is this man you speak of?
Scarlett: Hex, Jonah Hex.
hqdefault
Rhett: Well I’m sure you both will be very happy together.
Scarlett: Wait Rhett, come back! You don’t understand…
Rhett: Frankly my dear, I don’t give a damn. You’ve always love Hex alot more. Goodbye dear. [Rhett leaves]
0ee71137f459c4604f73c9659bae129a
Scarlett: Oh Rhett, you don’t understand, I love reading Jonah Hex comic book. I know, I’ll telegram the Moderators and ask them to bring Jonah Hex [1977-1985] and his 92 Adventures comic story, then maybe, just maybe Rhett will come back to me.
After all, tomorrow is always a new day of hope.

The End

4 Likes

Telegram received! I’ll forward these requests to the team, thank you @Reaganfan78. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Out of curiosity, how long did this post take to make?

3 Likes

A few minutes, first I look for a pictures of the movie scenes to match my story and request. Then after downloading the pictures I started writing what I wanted to say.
I’m always repeating myself everytime I ask for a comic, so I thought I’d make it a bit fun and more interesting, hope you enjoy reading them as much as I had fun making them. :grinning:

9 Likes

I did enjoy them thank you

4 Likes

Batman and the Mad Monk please :grin:

6 Likes

Thanks for requesting this, @CKComics-Rebel-2ndinCommand! I’ve added this to our list. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

The Flash #213, 214, 216 - 274 … I mean, whatever is needed to fill in the cracks.

5 Likes

Thank you @malvito.93825, I’ll note these requests down for the team. :flash_hv_1:

4 Likes

Very interested in reading Atari Force again!

Atari Force Jan. 1984 - Aug. 1985 #1 - #20

6 Likes

Thank you for the request @w.studio and welcome to the community! I’ll get this added to the list for our content team. :superhero: Please don’t hesitate to let the moderator team know if you need anything!

6 Likes

Tangent Superman’s Reign. Amalgam Comics series would be nice, but i assume there’s probably a rights issue with Marvel for those

4 Likes

No promises, but you never know what our team might pull off! I’ll note down your support for these titles, thank you @brewlord95.29411. :+1:

5 Likes

I like it when i see books requested that I have in my collection. Makes me want to go read it! And It renews my interest in books I havent ‘visited’ in a while. Good request! Hope it shows up on here.

6 Likes

Please (pretty pretty please with a lot of stuff on top) add:

My Faith in Frankie (2004) - All Issues (1-4)

4 Likes

PT. 109

1962:

President Kennedy: I can’t believe you guys wanted me in the comic book with…what’s his name? Oh right, yes Superman. I like the idea of telling Superman to encourage its readers how important it is to exercise.
This reminds me of a story about 20 years ago…
na_img_war_jfk
I was a junior grade Lt. And I was assign to be in charge of PT. 109.

Lt. Kennedy: Permission to come on board sir?
Commander Ritchie: Permission granted, welcome aboard Mr. Kennedy, what can I do for you?

Lt. Kennedy: Well sir, see if you can ask the @Moderators to add…
Action Comic (1938) #106-#251
Superman (1940) #24-#33
Detective Comics (1937) #133-#199
Batman (1940) #60-#132
Wonder Woman (1940) #16-#40

I think the men would love to read those on their break time.
Commander Ritchie: what do I look like, a errand boy? I’ll see what I can do, there’s no guarantee the Moderators can make this happen during the war.
Lt. Kennedy: I understand sir. Thankyou.

Ensign Thom: So skipper, what did the Commander say? Will Moderators send us comics?
Lt. Kennedy: He said he’ll think about it. All right men, let’s move out.

To The Crew Of PT 109.:us:

(You can see the movie on HBO Max, this film is really good. Love it when I was a kid when getting into President history. :slightly_smiling_face:)

4 Likes

Seriously Mods! Don’t let President Kennedy down.

Also, @Reaganfan78, these posts of yours are extraordinary! Love ‘em every time!

4 Likes

Thankyou so much, I really appreciate it.:grinning:

3 Likes

I would like to request the following titles:

Sword of the Atom Special (1984-1988) #1-3
Crimson Avenger (1988) #1-4
The Ray (1992) #1-6
Black Condor (1992-1993) #1-12
Metamorpho (1993) #1-4
Hawk & Dove (1997-1998) #1-5
Power Company (2002-2003) #1-18
Power Company One-Shots (2002) - Bork; Josiah Power; Manhunter; Sapphire; Skyrocket; Striker Z; Witchfire [All #1]

Thank you.

7 Likes