Comic Book Print to Digital Request Thread

Thank you @KookieSuperApe! I’ve got your support for these issues noted on our list. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Thank you, @Shayera.Hol. Can I ask, can my list of missing issues please be added to the list that you guys use for error reporting, if it hasn’t been already? In the past, my missing issue list has been treated as me requesting that these issues be added to DCUI as if they were undigitized or only available in collections. Although I’m admittedly writing about them in the request thread right now, what I’m really trying to do is inform the DCUI powers-that-be of the error that these issues were all mistakenly left off of or removed from DCUI for one reason or another. They are all supposed to be on DCUI according to the guidelines of which issues get added here (i.e. they are all regular single issues, not graphic novels, collections or prestige titles like “Watchmen”), and they are all currently available for sale on Comixology and other digital stores. I’m hoping that they can be treated as a mistake to be corrected and that the issues can get added all at once (as they should all already be on here), rather than as a request to be put in the pipeline to be added one at a time over the course of months or years. Thank you.

8 Likes

QFT.

Some expediency regarding these particular issues (Suicide Squad #2, Blackhawks #2, etc.) and their availability here would, as time and resources allow, be highly appreciated.

4 Likes

I don’t mean to complain but some of the most recently posted milestone issues seem incomplete.

2 Likes

Hey @Batmanlives1939! :wave: No need to apologize for submitting feedback; that’s a part of the reason we have threads like these. If you’ve noticed an issue with any comic here on the DCUI platform, you can post a report on the thread below. :point_down: Please let us know what specific issues you believe are incomplete and why there! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Ok. Will click on that thread and create the list tomorrow.

4 Likes

Thank you! Once we get that list, we’ll send it over to the team in charge of looking into issues like these and see what we can do about getting those fixed. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

The Authority: Prime (2007-2008) 1-6.

4 Likes

Thanks for the request :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Robin 80 Page Giant
Robin/Spoiler Special

5 Likes

Ooh thanks for the requests, those are good ones! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

And so little known!

3 Likes

Shade, the changing man (entire series)

6 Likes

Thank you @paulomarciano.17324 for the request! I’ve got your support for this comic series added to the list. :partying_face:

3 Likes

I would like to see Millennium 1-8
from 1988.

7 Likes

Welcome to the community @bibliophile1982.63037!! I’ve never heard of that. Might be cool to check it out! Thanks for the recommendation!

2 Likes

Welcome to the community @bibliophile1982.63037! :partying_face: Thank you for the request - I’ve added this to the list for you.

Please don’t hesitate to let the moderator team know if you need anything! :batparrot:

5 Likes

These have probably be requested already, but the 1987 Spectre series has 3 missing issues: 7, 13, and 30. It’d be great to get them added. Thanks!

7 Likes

Gotcha, thank you for the request! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Wednesday Comics 1-12

7 Likes