Can you please add
Looney Tunes #1-#246
Please. Thankyou. :slightly_smiling_face:

:00_looney_tunes:

2 Likes

@SaintBrodie Gotcha!

@Reaganfan78 Absolutely!

3 Likes

Is there any possibility that we could get the Sandman mystery theater? I was reading Batman black-and-white and it advertised at work by Matt Wagner.

8 Likes

Hey @steve.menendian.82853, no guarantee on if the content team can add this to the platform, but I can guarantee I’ll add it to the list. :wink: Thanks for the request!

6 Likes

Seconding, as WC was so good, and it’d be great to have in digital.

8 Likes

You got it @Vroom! I’ve added your support for this series to the list as well. :muscle:

5 Likes

Thank you. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thank you. Is there any particular reason why it might be difficult to get? It deals with a golden age character, so it doesn’t seem like it would be held in copyright as a creator owned work. Nor, to the best of my knowledge is there a controversy with the writer or artist.

Also can we get Batman: secrets by Sam Keith? It’s a five issue miniseries that’s about 15 years old.

6 Likes

I would like to make a request for the graphic novel Jonah Hex: No Way Back. It’s the only missing piece of the Gray/Palmiotti Jonah Hex saga on DCUI.

6 Likes

Unfortunately, that’s a question better handled by our content team - there are usually licensing, exclusivity, and other legal restraints that prevent certain Vertigo and other series from appearing on the platform. That being said, the team is very aware that content from Vertigo / Black Label / etc is highly coveted by our community members, so rest assured that your requests aren’t falling on deaf ears. :slight_smile:

Regarding Batman: Secrets, I’ve added this to the list for you! Thank you. :tada:

No problem @HubCityQuestion! I’d love to see that saga completed - this has been added to the list. :partying_face:

9 Likes

Hello @Moderators, with tomorrow Anniversary coming up, can you guys please add…
Shazam (2021) #1
Blue & Gold (2021) #1
Batman & Scooby-Doo Mysteries #5
The Batman Adventures #29-#36
Batman Mask Of the Phantasm movie comic

Thankyou.:grinning:

4 Likes

Absolutely! Thank you for the requests :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thankyou, guess nobody like my joke, can’t blame a guy for trying to be a little funny knowing few of them are coming.:slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Hi,
Whenever y’all get around to it, please add Action Comics 653-658, 660, 663-668, and Adventures of Superman (1986) 445-450. These are major gaps in the reading order of early Post Crisis Superman.

Please also add the missing issues of Action Comics and Superman and Batman from the 70s. There’s a lot of huge gaps in that decade.

12 Likes

Mornin’!

Got those added to the request list for ya. :+1:

5 Likes

Hello Moderators,
Since it’s been a year since the Earth One series came out, can you guys please add…
Superman Earth One vol. 2
Batman Earth One Vol. 2
Wonder Woman Earth one Vol. 2
Teen Titans Earth One Vol. 1

I don’t know if Green Lantern Earth One has a second volume, if it does, please add that as well. Thankyou. :grinning:

6 Likes

It does have a second volume, and it’s awesome, and I second the request!

6 Likes

Thanks for the reqs! I’ve tacked your (and @millernumber1’s) notes onto some pre-existing requests we had for those collections. The more, the merrier!

5 Likes

Wraithborn issue 0-6 (2005-2006)

5 Likes

Yes! Love that WildStorm mini.

Speaking of WildStorm…

How about Casey Blue: Beyond Tomorrow (2008) #'s 1-6?

Its already available in digital, so it just needs to be ported over here.

5 Likes