Comic Book Print to Digital Request Thread

Came here to post this

4 Likes

Thanks @IrregularMatt! I’ve added your support for these titles to the list for you. :muscle:

5 Likes

You just won’t give up on these will you? I’ll second them.

6 Likes

Gotcha, thank you :slight_smile:

4 Likes

LOL! Nope, gotta keep letting the Moderators and DC Comics knows that I’m still interested having them on here, til they do get added on DC Universe Infinite, I’ll stop. Thankyou for the support.:slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Can we get Stan Lee’s “Just Imagine” storyline on DCUI?

I’ve got to check it out!

It’s from September 2001-September 2002 (I think)

5 Likes

I would like to request the first wave doc savage. Issue 18. Issue 17 ends wit to be concluded so I assume there’s only one more issue.

5 Likes

There were only 17
https://www.comics.org/series/47017/

Correction:
It was released a year later, digital only

5 Likes

Further:

5 Likes

I can add that as a request :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Ah, thanks. I knew the line was cancelled but I didn’t realize how abruptly. (I’m kind of glad I wasn’t buying comics then due to expenses except Legion and a few scattered as I would have been buying these and been very upset.) So is it possible to get this digital only issue on here. The three digital only Terrifics issues are on DCUI.

5 Likes

Suicide Squad (1987-) has one missing issue and some issues that are in need of available upgrades (have only checked through issues contained in Vol 3 Rogues collection)

Title Issues Latest restoration available in digital collection Notes
Suicide Squad (1987) #17-18, 22-25 Suicide Squad Vol 3: Rogues Currently using old restoration (DCUI only)
Suicide Squad (1987) #18 Suicide Squad Vol 3: Rogues Page 2 is a scan (Retail and DCUI)
Suicide Squad (1987) #19-20 Suicide Squad Vol 3: Rogues Currently using old restoration (Retail and DCUI)
Suicide Squad (1987) #21 Suicide Squad Vol 3: Rogues Not available as a digital single issue (DCUI only)
Suicide Squad (1987) Annual #1 Suicide Squad Vol 3: Rogues Currently using old restoration (Retail and DCUI)
Doom Patrol and Suicide Squad Special (1988) #1 Suicide Squad Vol 2: Nightshade Odessey Currently using old restoration (Retail and DCUI)
![image 690x99](upload://oiERxb87tKpZ90t3K7CTwsHlHym.png)
7 Likes

Thanks for reporting! I’ll get that noted.

4 Likes

And here are some easy Batman additions / upgrades:

Title Issues Latest restoration available in digital collection Notes
Batman (1940) #232, 235, 240, 242-244 Batman: Tales of The Demon (2020 edition) Classic restoration available, currently using Adams revision or scans
Batman (1940) #300 Available at DCUI / NOT available at Retail
Batman (1940) #327 Tales of the Batman: Len Wein Vol. 1 Not available as a digital single issue
Batman (1940) #349 Tales of the Batman: Gerry Conway Vol. 3 Not available as a digital single issue
Batman (1940) #356 Tales of the Batman: Gerry Conway Vol. 3 / Batman Arkham: Hugo Strange Currently using old restoration
Batman (1940) #386-387 Batman Arkham: Black Mask Currently using scanned files
Batman (1940) Annual #11 Batman: Second Chances (1st Story) / DCU by Alan Moore (2nd story) Not available as a digital single issue
Batman (1940) Annual #13 Batman: Caped Crusader Vol 2 Not available as a digital single issue
Batman (1940) Annual #14 Batman: Caped Crusader Vol 3 Not available as a digital single issue
Batman (1940) Annual #15 Batman: Caped Crusader Vol 4 Not available as a digital single issue
Detective Comics (1938) #388 The Joker: His Greatest Jokes (2019) Currently using scanned files
Detective Comics (1938) #411, 485, 489, 490 Batman: Tales of The Demon (2020 edition) Classic restoration needed, currently using Adams revision or scans
Brave and The Bold (1955) #157-162, #168-170, #175, 177-178, #180-182 Legends of the Dark Knight: Jim Aparo Vol. 3 Not available as a digital single issue
Brave and The Bold (1955) #165 Legends of the Dark Knight: Don Newton Vol. 1 Not available as a digital single issue
Brave and The Bold (1955) #167 Tales of The Batman: Marv Wolfman Vol. 1 Not available as a digital single issue
Brave and The Bold (1955) #183, 190 Tales of The Batman: Carmine Infantino Not available as a digital single issue
Brave and The Bold (1955) #160-161 Legends of the Dark Knight: Jim Aparo Vol. 3 Currently using scanned files
![image 690x349](upload://fUa4NBwBwvtvQDkDhUCr5FT3pME.png)
6 Likes

I see that this week, we got the first issue of New Guardians, the spin off series of Millennium. Would anybody be so kind as to adding the 8 issues of Millennium we’re missing?

7 Likes

Thank you for requesting this, @SaintBrodie! I’ve added it to the list. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Could this be ever added to our library? It’s labeled as a graphic novel (which is on a case by case basis if it can be added), but it’s actually just a single issue:

It would be great to have this artifact of history here.

10 Likes

That does look like it would be fun to read (get it? :stuck_out_tongue: ). Thanks for requesting it, @Mae, I’ve added it to the list! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

It’d be new to read as well.

4 Likes

I just wanted to pull this out from that post for highlighting, and to second the request. This, and every single other one of the missing issues on this list should be added to DCUI ASAP, without delay.

https://www.comixology.com/Suicide-Squad-1987-1992-21/digital-comic/39255

9 Likes