Comic Book Covers Featuring a Stark Single Color Background Fan Clubhouse!

I have a few laptops on Linux that I don’t care what happens to them maybe I could use that but again I just don’t understand what’s going on legally with this whole thing … I don’t do it… I just can’t comprehend why Google promotes these so heavily

1 Like

Any site that offers content illegally is to be avoided.

You’d be better off spending a decent amount of scratch on SP Warlord v1.

1 Like

I totally agree. I am going to go check newkadia.com to see if they have any good prices on the earlier issues. I’ve been finding warlord later issues at the flea markets I like to go to in the summer at a really good price

1 Like

I’ve seen full sets for $100-ish. Just keep your eyes open. Here’s the whole run for $225 which is less than $2.00 per issue.

2 Likes

Well this sure ain’t going to come easy

1 Like

Or maybe Bendis will do this next and then they’ll start digitizing

1 Like

The Warlord is up there as one of my most anticipated eventual digital releases. It’ll happen, some day.

Meanwhile, I’ve found some good deals on issues at assorted comic stores. Bundles that go for $10 or less.

2 Likes

@Vroom @Don-El Used TPB can be crazy. Especially comics related. I searched eBay for Savage Empire and most were asking $30-50, but I bided my time till one came up closer to $20 and I made an offer and got it for $16.00 and I was super happy!:grinning: Also, search outside of the Collectable TPB subcategory and you may find it cheaper in “regular” books. Google it and check Barnes & Noble and the usual suspects.

3 Likes

Speaking of high priced trades, I remember how crazy the asking prices were for the Fourth World Omnibus books (hardcover and softcover) after they went OOP. It was ridiculous.

2 Likes

Here’s the Grell Variant cover for Young Justice.

6 Likes

I bought the variant for YJ #11, and I feel it could use a friend, so I’ll snag the #12 variant too.

1 Like

@Vroom Yes, and the Starman HCs. Any omnibus you miss can just skyrocket. Why DC put out the Fourth World Omnibus that you can kill a man with rather than reprint the HCs as a nice box set makes no sense.

Marvel is much better at reprinting Omnibi and is so much better at trade dress.

1 Like

A few years ago, I found the Starman v1 HC at a used bookstore for $20. I had to do a double take, but that was the price. It found a new home afterward. :smile:

I’ve since sold that book, but the price I got it for remains a highlight amongst my “great deal finds”.

2 Likes

btw @Vroom for some reason my local Walmart had Superman 15 and then Superman one but we never saw a Superman 16 out of here

2 Likes

That’s kooky, @Don-El. I saw a few copies of #16 last night, and at two seperate stores.

The Comic Gods work in mysterious ways.

1 Like

I may be in some other Walmarts today I’ll check those too

2 Likes

Good luck!

As Red Green would say: “I’m pullin’ for ya!”

2 Likes

Don’t know if this was already posted or not.

5 Likes

6 Likes

All good. We like repeats, and I don’t believe these are.

1 Like