[CLOSED] What Bonuses Have You Found?

Anyone get a bonus for 150 or 200 comics read?

Yeah, thatā€™s something that threw me for a bit as well. I was burning through things and not getting bonuses Iā€™d heard about, but itā€™s only if itā€™s done while you can earn points.

1 Like

I reached 150 comics read and didnā€™t get any bonus. Dunno about 200, but Iā€™m not expecting anything.

Maybe when they set up the rewards program, they didnā€™t imagine many of us would get much beyond 100 comics read within the trial period.

2 Likes

I donā€™t think I got a bonus for 150 or 200, but right now Iā€™ve got about 4,000 tokens and still waiting for something desirable to use them on, so Iā€™m not as worried about building tokens anymore.

1 Like

I think 100 is the limit for comic bonuses. Unless they add more bonuses in the future.

Are there bonuses for completing a comic series?

Nope

1 Like

Does anyone know if you still get the bonus if you finish the series after getting all the bonuses on one day? For example, you watch 4 episodes of a series and get 40 points, if you watch the 5th on the same day can you still get the bonus for completion despite of not getting points for the 5th episode or you lose everything?

You have to earn points for it to be included in a Bonus.

1 Like

Thereā€™s a bonus for reading 100 comics.

https://community.dcuniverseinfinite.com/t/reminder-one-week-left-for-rewards/1355534?u=km_726

2 Likes

There is a bonus for watching the Aquaman TV pilot.

2 Likes

Iā€™m going to miss the Rewards program and collecting tokens. It was a lot of fun and I got some good free stuff. I liked how they focused on certain comics and tv shows for Top Hat bonuses. It brought some things to my attention that I would have otherwise missed.

Big thanks to all the mods, especially @thewonderDiana, who I hope still works here in some capacity.

Itā€™s going to feel weird not getting tokens for things now.

I hope the program returns in some form soon.

6 Likes

:100:

3 Likes

Me as well

4 Likes

@dave_worrellThank you for the positive feedback :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hiya Everyone! With only 3 days left in the Rewards program, we will be dropping the token price for both the DC Artists Alley Batman Aqua-Vision and DC Artists Alley Batman Vinyl rewards. TOMORROW, 9 AM PST ā€“ keep your eyes peeled! :wink:

2 Likes
1 Like

Thank you so much for linking , @KM_726!

Weā€™ll be closing this topic and others to ensure a clean pathway to providing your feedback on the overall experience. Weā€™d love to hear more about your reflections on this program in the topic linked just above. Weā€™ll be sharing your thoughts with the top dogs of this process, and every piece of feedback counts- whether it be improvements to the bonuses, swag youā€™d like to see in the future, or improvements that need to be prioritized. Thanks in advance for sharing!