[CLOSED] What Bonuses Have You Found?

Seems that I’ve been getting only 45 points from the Top Hat(s) bonus comics.

Been 4 days straight, and none gave me 75 points. :frowning_face:

3 Likes

Got 30 points for watching Brave and Bold episode Cry Freedom Fighters

2 Likes

What is the “new daily limit cap”? I’m finding that my cap is right around 45…

It is 35, but you can earn more if your activity puts you over example read 3 comics

3 Likes

Thanks all!

I found the same bonuses, but I feel like the point thing needs to work especially after watching stargirl and not getting the bonus.

2 Likes

I feel like the bonuses are not working anymore. I also think the point system stop working. Please let me know if you experience the same problem.

3 Likes

I wish the bonuses will work again.

2 Likes

Yeah the reading x number of comics seem to always work. The watch an episode in x number of hours seems to be dead.

I haven’t seen a bonus for a hot min. The whole 30 points limit per day makes them rare to see. I feel like I’mma have to send in another complaint about the missing points.

That’s what I’m finding. I haven’t gotten a “watch in 72 hours” bonus in a while. The top hat bonus seems to be less this time as well. Just 15 points for a comic when it was 30 before.

But I’m definitely still getting regular points for everything I do from posting here to watching shows and movies to reading articles to reading comics.

2 Likes

I got 40 bonus points for watching Jonah Hex. It said for watching a new release movie within 72 hours.

2 Likes

Just a heads up for people who still are not getting any tokens at all.

I saw on a help paged earlier that ad blockers could keep you from getting tokens and it recommended turning them off. That might be worth looking at.

2 Likes

Hey there @lilmotto2002.10796 I happened to stumble upon this bonus a little while back and forgot about it. :flushed:

Hopefully it still is a bonus that is still given out now. :sunglasses: :+1:

Watch 5 movies on DCU gave an extra 15 tokens. :superman_hv_4:

1 Like

I actually got this very bonus today. Unfortunately I didn’t realize it was a bonus and that it was my fifth movie, so it blew my token strategy for the day.

1 Like

Ah good to see it is still there @dave_worrell. :superman_hv_4:
Sorry it interrupted your token strategy. :pensive:
I noticed another one that if you watch another 3 movies it will give you another 15 bonus tokens and say something like Watched 3 Movies Over a Period of Time.
I also got an extra 15 tokens for finishing Stargirl. :star2:
(Ah that extra 15 must be for finishing the series, but just says watched Stargirl instead of saying finished the series) :sunglasses: :+1:

2 Likes

Oh what the heck I finished Stargirl too but I didn’t get that. And watching the finale was my first set of points for the day.

Hello there @overlordkinsey. :wave: :sunglasses:

Sorry that the bonus didn’t also register for you. I think I got that bonus because I had watched each episode of Stargirl and they all registered as being rewarded for tokens. I would suggest looking on your rewards page and see that you have also earned tokens for watching each episode. If one might have not registered that might be why it did not also give you that extra bonus. Here is the list of episodes to double check. :sunglasses: :+1:

Stargirl Episodes
  1. Pilot
  2. S.T.R.I.P.E.
  3. Icicle
  4. Wildcat
  5. Hourman And Dr. Mid-Nite
  6. The Justice Society
  7. Shiv Part One
  8. Shiv Part Two
  9. Brainwave
  10. Brainwave Jr.
  11. Shining Knight
  12. Stars & S.T.R.I.P.E. Part One
  13. Stars & S.T.R.I.P.E. Part Two

If however you do find that each episode registered as tokens you earned, then I would suggest contacting support about it here (Submit a request – DC Universe Help Center) as they would be able to reward those tokens to you.

Hope this helps. :superman_hv_4:

2 Likes

Oh I see what you mean now. I watched the entire season but only a few episodes were registered as tokens. Thank you!

2 Likes

You’re welcome! Glad to help. :superman_hv_4:

2 Likes