[CLOSED] What Bonuses Have You Found?

I thought it would be a good idea to keep a running list of known bonuses so we can help maximize our earnings as a group. We can list bonuses received, how they were earned, and the number of tokens received.

Comic Related Bonuses:

Summary

Read 5 Comics - 20 Tokens ( @Applejack no longer active)

Read 10 Comics - 25 Tokens
Read 20 Comics - 30 Tokens
Read 30 Comics - 35 Tokens
Read 40 Comics - 40 Tokens
Read 50 Comics - 45 Tokens
Read 75 Comics - 50 Tokens (Thanks @khristian012)
Read 100 comics - 50 tokens (@RexRebel)

TV Related Bonuses:
Watch an episodes on DCU within 72 hours of release - 10 points (Thanks @reload) occasionally glitches best to wait at least 24 hours
Watch 3 consecutive episodes of a series within 3 days 15 points (Thanks @reload)
Watch 5 consecutive episodes of a series within 3 days - 20 points (Thanks @reload)

Watch 3 Episodes of 3 Different Series on DCU - 25 token (Thanks @khristian012)
Watch 1 entire DCU series - 15 Tokens (Thanks @Artemis.Crock)
Watch 2 entire DCU series - 20 Tokens (Thanks @godolphin)
Watch 3 different DCU series - 35 tokens (@Artemis.Crock thanks)
40 Bonus points from Superman Red Son movie, within the 72 hours (@Boukenred1442)

Tier Related Bonuses:
Gold Tier Level Up - 45 Tokens
Platinum Tier Level Up - 180 Tokens (Thanks @khristian012)
Account Created - 50 Tokens
Complete Profile - 10 Tokens

Base Tokens:
encyclopedia entry or news article read - 5 Tokens (Thanks @JayeJJimenez.99026)
Watch an episode - 10 Tokens
Post in the community- 10 tokens (thanks @ajm08g)
Read a comic - 15 tokens.

35 Likes

Watc 5 consecutive episodes of a series within 3 days - 20 points

Watch 3 consecutive episodes of a series within 3 days 15 points

Watch an episodes on DCU within 48 hours of release - 10 points

5 Likes

@lilmotto2002.10796 updated some more above.

1 Like

Iā€™ve gotten ā€œBONUS EARN EVENT: Watch 3 Episodes of 3 Different Series on DCUā€ for 25 tokens several times, although there seems to be some inconsistency with when I receive it. There have been times where I receive it immediately after watching the third series, but others it takes the 4th or 5th series to get the bonus. The DC Shorts also count, but possibly donā€™t count as ā€œdifferent seriesā€ to each other.

2 Likes

Does anyone know if you can earn bonuses even after hitting your weekly point limit?

2 Likes

You can for the completing your profile bonus, but the rest only if it itā€™s your last task for the week. Example you have 240 points for the week and you watch a TV episode that earns you 10 Tokens, but it also completes your watch an episode within 48 hours of release so you earn an additional 10 netting 260 for the week instead of the limit of 250.

Anyone please correct me if I am wrong.

3 Likes

@ralphsix said something about a list on reddit.

Thanks for this topic @lilmotto2002.10796!

Thanks for the bonus @khristian012!

10:36pm 6/4/2020

2 Likes

The reddit appears to have the same stuff we have. Did I miss any additional bonuses?

2 Likes

Reading 75 comics does indeed give out 50 bonus points

3 Likes

Is there a bonus for reading 100 comics?

1 Like

Probably but most of us havenā€™t made it that far yet

2 Likes

Iā€™ve read numerous comics lately and havenā€™t received any reward for doing so. I have a little over 1000 reward points and know itā€™s how I can earn them but Iā€™m not getting any from reading issues. Can someone explain this?

2 Likes

Are you already capped at your points for the week? You can only earn 250 points every 7 days

1 Like

Watch three series (Dc Nation shorts included) get 35 tokens.

5:22pm 6/10/2020

2 Likes

Do you get 35 or 25. We had a report above that it was 25. I will correct if it is actually 35

2 Likes

6:48pm 6/10/2020

2 Likes

Donā€™t confuse the watch 3 different episodes for 25, with watch 3 different series for 35.

3 Likes

Does the ā€˜Consecutive Episodesā€™, and ā€˜Different Seriesā€™, a 1-time bonus? Or youā€™re able to earn repeatedly?

2 Likes

Repeatedly, Iā€™ve earned them every week.

4 Likes

Just for clarity sake, because i needed clarity these are 3 different offers relating to watching 3 episodes

Watch 3 consecutive episodes of a series within 3 days 15 points - this refers to watching 3 consecutive episodes in a series/season

Watch 3 Episodes of 3 Different Series on DCU - 25 token - this refers to watching 3 episodes of any 3 shows available

Watch 3 different DCU series - 35 tokens - this refers to watching 3 entire series of 3 DCU shows such as Harley Quinn, Doom Patrol, etc.

3 Likes