[CLOSED] What Bonuses Have You Found?

Good to know, thank you!

Same here, it always works for DC Daily but it’s a gamble if it will work on any other originals.

1 Like

I’m not sure if it’s the same as watching a full series, but I did receive tokens after watching all 3 Wonder Woman shorts.

If you go to the EARN screen and choose the earliest choice for that earning opportunity (closest to the top), it will disappear when you read it. When you choose the earning opportunity, a new tab will open up for you to open up and view or read. This usually removes the earning opportunity from the EARN screen. The exception is the very last line of earning opportunities, they cannot be removed. The big banner at the top also does not remove the earning opportunity.

Example: If you have a choice of the same earning opportunity on two lines (the heroes you chose line and the based on your own adventures line), use the earning opportunity on the first line (the heroes you chose line) and it will remove the earning opportunity from both lines.

The Bonus Earning Event line you want to work so it will reveal the Bonus Earning events that are not appearing elsewhere. This last event revealed the Doom Patrol episode earning opportunities when you worked them.

1 Like

The flame means that it’s a popular item. Many people are earning points from that activity that day. That’s all. It does not mean it’s a bonus activity.

Isn’t read 5 comics one?

Yes, it should be worth 20 points

1 Like

Somehow I got 75 tokens for reading Justice League of America (1960-) #107. I think it was only listed as worth 15.

4 Likes

Shhh - just take the tokens, and back slowly away.

3 Likes

Not complaining! Just sharing the wealth. Gonna see if the other 4th of July/Patriotism themed ones also have extra.

1 Like

Ahh… I shall explore that tomorrow morning!

1 Like

Ditto!

Thanks @dave_worrell.88952!

12:35am 7/2/2020

2 Likes

OK, it was a top hat bonus item, I guess. The Bombshells #1 gave 75 as well. I guess that applies to Freedom Fighters #1, Uncle Sam #1, Stars and STRIPE #1, Spectre (1992) #37, etc., as well. I usually do the phone app. I’ve never come across a 75 point bonus before. Used my laptop this time. If I played it better I guess I could have gotten 105 for the day.

I got 45 points for uncle same #1

I got the tophat bonus for that issue too but it was only 45. I wonder if the bonus for the tophat are inconsistent?

Are you saying you got 15 for reading these top hat bonus comics plus an additional 75 bonus?
Could you post a screenshot please.
Thanks

No, I got a total of 75 for the Justice League and a total of 75 for the Bombshells. Only 45 for Freedom Fighters, so they either adjusted or only those two had bigger bonuses. Gonna try Spectre next.

1 Like

Thanks for being so kind to help the community and post a screenshot.
When you said 75 point bonus above, I thought maybe it was 15 for the comic plus a 75 point bonus. I thought a screenshot would help clear it up for everyone.

2 Likes

I’m glad to help. Should have posted a screenshot to start. I apologize that my natural born snarkiness came across more confrontational than I’d intended.

3 Likes

Yeah bombshell gave me 45 today