[CLOSED] Questions About DC Universe Rewards Program? Ask Here!

:grin:

2 Likes

My Batgirl statue just arrived. Thank you to DC Universe and of course, @thewonderDiana!

4 Likes

What have you all done previously when you redeemed your tokens for a physical item only to find it’s sold out?

1 Like

That was amazingly quick. Mine shipped today. A shirt I got a month ago, took less than a week.

2 Likes

Sent an email to rewards@dcuniverse.com and explained the situation. But the turn around with answering and refunding wasn’t really fast.

2 Likes

It helps that I live in Southern CA. It was shipped from San Fernando, which is about 20 miles from where I live.

3 Likes

Makes sense. I’m on the East coast.

2 Likes

Is DC Universe Rewards program going away? I’m really confused because I don’t see this on the website, but I received an email saying the program was ending.

1 Like

Yes, the program is ending.

3 Likes

Are tgey going to announce the winner for the sweepstakes on here or no

1 Like

Is anyone else having trouble redeeming rewards on the app? Every time I click on the redeem button I get a loading icon that never goes away. Today is the last day. Help!

If you haven’t done so already, I recommend you reach out to the DCU help center ASAP before the rewards page closes.

1 Like

Any lingering questions? Please email rewards@dcuniverse.com!

4 Likes

I just sent a quick email. Thanks!

1 Like
2 Likes

I had no trouble accessing it via the browser on my phone. The mobile app just wasnt working :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

It came in :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: rewards I like them first time winning something from DC :grin::grin:

2 Likes

@thewonderDiana no response. Too late now but $5 and $10 off DC Shop codes did not work. Not feeling good about it.

What are you trying to buy? They don’t work on any sale items or on blu rays or DVD’s.

1 Like

I know. I’ve tried everything. Face masks, socks, mugs, cups, shirts, literally went through every category to make sure i wasn’t missing something.