[CLOSED] Questions About DC Universe Rewards Program? Ask Here!

Really wish they did work on dvds. Young Justice would be mine for the watching.

That’s strange, I hope they can make it up to you somehow. I had two $25 codes and used them separately on two different poster orders, each poster was $24.95. So I got them both for free with the codes, and they worked no problem.

1 Like

Thanks. Same. I’m doubtful at this point with it ending and I’ve had a couple emails out for a little bit now (another issue with a sold out item after redeeming)… but glad you got your posters.

1 Like

It is possible you’re trying them in the wrong shop? You may need to try them in the DCUniverse Shop or the DC Entertainment shop. Not sure if you’re reached out to Rewards@DCUniverse.com via e-mail yet, but that’s the best routing for identifying your exact code.

Regardless, if you redeem your tokens for a coupon, we will get you the value of your redemption. Please continue to stay in touch, and we’re truly sorry for the frustration.Even when the program ends, your code for the shop will still work, once we get you sorted out.

One solution: Try uninstalling/reinstalling the app. Or, if on browser, a few solutions: clear your cache/cookies, or try a different browser like Safari, Chrome, or Firefox.

We will announce when the winner is selected :slight_smile:

Hi, everyone! We’ll be closing this topic and routing everyone moving forward to ask their questions to the e-mail address rewards@dcuniverse.com. Please contact us there to amend any issues or get information on the status of your reward.

In the meantime, we would love to hear your reflections on the program in our topic over here: