Can someone tell me how inappropriate Doom Patrol is?

@Applejack

That sounds good to me.

1 Like

I love this app, the exclusive original shows are outstanding, tons of comics to read, and like minded fellows in the community message boards to cordially converse with.
I want to put the message out to all involved making the DCU app fantastic, well done! to all of you, I believe we are a part of something pretty special.

I love the adult roll out of the two DC Universe offerings. Titans surprised me with the language and violence and I loved it. With Doom Patrol, I like it better because the language is more organic, and the characters more interesting. It’s weird-quotient is going to please a lot of fans, as well as it’s humor. The language and mild nudity are in keeping with the no-style, style of the show.

1 Like

46 posts for this sensitive shit?

-A second of Brandon Fraser’s ass

-2 seconds of a nanny getting doggy but both people have cloths

-1 second of the Nanny riding Brandon with a shot of one titty

That’s it. Close your eyes for those 4 seconds! Nuff said

Some of you and your damn debates with long ass posts.

4 Likes

@TX85, sounds like you are the sensitive one by getting angry at someone expressing their opinion

6 Likes

By that did you mean a donkey or a butt. Cause I never saw that picture and when you say actual I didn’t understand.

Okay thanks

TX85 Seems like you throwing someone under the bus (me included in the past), is a common theme, in the comments you post… why is that?.. are you looking for attention?.. cuz clearly its intentional… But it’s not fair to the person who’s post it is, but it’s also not fair to the people who read it… You take the fun out of a good thread and make it dark and unfriendly and I don’t appreciate it. It’s not gnarly man. Have some dignity man and be courteous of the fellow DCUers, we’re all paying customers.

ANWAYYYY To answer this thread… I can’t answer why its inappropriate, but isnt this an official spin off to Titans?.. we could suggest that the context of the show, the cussing, violence, sexual content etc etc will be no different than that show maybe…

8 Likes

I don’t have a problem with cussing or violence. It’s just the nudity. It’s not necessary in a superhero show

3 Likes

oh brief boobs what will i ever do… i know i will go read comics where characters find their wives dead in fridges and kids in spandex gets beat to death with a crowbar. wah wah wah

1 Like

Rated “R”

-Strong language

-Nudity

-Science Fiction, Fantasy

There’s a relatively small amount of nudity in the episode. There’s Brendan Fraser’s butt and a pair of boobs in one scene, then boobs again a little later on. But they are relatively short in comparison to the rest of the episode, and I really hope it won’t it ruin it for you. Lot’s of F-bombs, otherwise. Also, there’s no nudity in episode 2. It doesn’t really seem like it is going to be a common theme or anything. The character who is nude is kind of a throwaway who probably isn’t in future episodes (though you never know, maybe).

1 Like

It’s very inappropriate;)

Dude, me too. It’s got nudity, a lot of F-bombs, and as far as I got not a lot of violence, but it’s not PG violence (it’s closer to the level of Titans). I don’t like watching things with these either so I won’t be finishing

2 Likes

The best superhero show on television right now.

For those claiming offense, being offended is a choice. DC Universe has not done anything to you and does not owe you anything. Saying that you are offended is an opinion, sure, but it doesn’t offer much to the conversation except to create repetitive and divisive threads like this.

1 Like

And I am not talking to the OP, I think your question is totally valid and some people in here have answered it brilliantly. I hope you choose to enjoy Doom Patrol as it was everything a fan of comics could hope for. Endure the brief moments of nudity and you will gain a beautiful story about the human condition amidst all the weird.

1 Like

Bneyed I’m not offended, I just wanted to decide to watch it or not

1 Like

@Meekeey I know. Let us know what you ultimately decide. I would love to hear your thoughts on the show.

It is intended as adult viewing-- and that means it’s also intended to attract teenagers. Smaller children should not watch without parental knowledge-- or at least, I’s say not. It’s a Vertigo TV show.

1 Like