Can someone tell me how inappropriate Doom Patrol is?

I’m okay with language and violence, but I’m not a big fan of nudity or anything, so if anyone could tell me that would be great!

5 Likes

I didn’t like the show due to language and nudity, I thought it was a bit much. I wanted to like the show, but no, this show is not for me. To be honest this is the first time I felt disappointed in DC, if they’re going to keep making a show like this, then I will not resubscribe next year.

2 Likes

How bad was the nudity?

1 Like

Pretty bad, that I had to turn it off, they show it 2 different time in the first 30 minutes.

1 Like

Butts and Breasts. Not as bad as say Game of Thrones (yet), and its not like all over the place, but if you don’t like ANY nudity, then don’t watch it. There is also a few scenes of Cliff having sex. Definitely not for young eyes.

4 Likes

Thanks guys.

1 Like

@reaganfan: It was given a TV-MA rating what did you expect? It’s okay if you don’t like it, but you also don’t have to watch it.

3 Likes

I’ve watch show like Dardevil and Punisher, I was fine with the violence, I just don’t care by the nudity part, Marvel didn’t had it, didn’t realize that DC is a pervert! I’m just sorry I ever subscribe.

1 Like

I’ve said this before. Super hero shows don’t need sex scenes in them. Batman and Harley Quinn, The Killing Joke, Suicide Squad Hell To Pay, and the most extreme one is Doom Patrol. Blood and extreme violence is fine, and romance is also fine. These sex scenes are getting a little out of hand now. The episode of Doom Patrol was excellent except for the sex scene.

2 Likes

I forgot to mention nudity. Suicide squad hell to pay had nudity, but not a sex scene.

1 Like

@batman1993 I don’t see how extreme violence is fine while sex isn’t. One is about hurting or killing others, the other is something that all adults do at some point in their lives.

But that’s just matter of our own viewpoints and opinions. Can’t argue with that if that’s how you feel. But understand that everyone has their own views as what’s appropriate and what’s not.

6 Likes

I don’t see nudity being a big part of the show as it continues. But that’s just my opinion.

… Stargate SG-1 had nudity in it’s pilot, but that was it. They made it more family friendly from then on out. I can see DP taking the same approach.

That’s because the pilot episode of Stargate SG-1 was made for premium cable (Showtime) where the rating was much higher and then was moved to basic cable (SciFi) where you couldn’t show such things as nudity. On DCUniverse, the shows here are able to have a higher rating since it is subscription based. I’m not saying DP will have more nudity in it, but there is no indication that it won’t.

1 Like

I’ve become immune to the sex in shows thanks to HBO and Showtime Shows such as Game of Thrones. I can do without it. Sometimes I wonder what audience are they trying get being so graphic and why can’t it just be implied But thanks to cable this the way shows are going to be from now on

Sex is bad. Violence isn’t.

Different strokes (no pun intended, lol) for different folks I guess.

3 Likes

Killing and intense action full of hurt is fine but an ass or titty shot is a no no!? Meh you’ll be fine mr. offended

Close your eyes!

4 Likes

Tx85, that was just mean. I thought you were a nice guy based on your whole tv show thread. Now your being rude.

5 Likes

If it “might” be offensive, do not post it.

2 Likes

Each user here is free to express their opinions of any nature, as long as it is done in a respectful and inoffensive way.

Please think before you post.

2 Likes