Black Lightning Watch-Along – Series Finale! Saturday, 5/29 @ 9 PM EST/6 PM PST

Her voice is what my daughter sounds like when she uses her voice modifying microphone.

1 Like

Got it :+1:

And yeah, though I think this 1 makes more sense than Painkiller. Like this is her true voice that she’s been hiding this whole time to act like Jen

YOu dont have her sense of morality.

1 Like

Jen 1.0 almost went down a dark path…

1 Like

THis prayer is so powerful. I love that after his family, he asks for his city to be protected.

1 Like

Cress Williams’ acting is so amazing here. The faded breath, desperately trying to get out his last words, it’s just incredible :cry:

1 Like

Not cool Geico frisbee d-bag

1 Like

OK, it seems I can only get through half the watchalong before I have to drop off. I will say the scenes with his dead father are really emotional as well. some good scenes and a lot happenning in one episode.

1 Like

Including the discussion on remarriage like you called it.

1 Like

Boo!!

2 Likes

I’m sorry to hear it, but I’m still glad you were able to tune for at least this long!

1 Like

Hey now! I participate as much as I can. LIke Jefferson, I have family obligations as well, but still wanted to have some fun.

2 Likes

Aaaand cue the emotional flashbacks :sob:

FInal comment:
Or as I call it clip show time.

1 Like

We’ve seen Alvin’s death a lot over the course of the show, but it stays just as emotional every time

It sucks you have to go, but do what you gotta do. :+1:

2 Likes

The Book of Resurrection indeed :00_black_lightning:

Lightning might get a boost too, but might give false Jen some mercy

1 Like

No hard feelings I hope. I enjoy these discussions very much but usually can only be on for half a WAL because I have to help put my youngest to bed at this time.

2 Likes

It’s so satisfying to see all the obstacles removed and Jeff finally able to go straight for Tobias!