Black Lightning Watch-Along – Series Finale! Saturday, 5/29 @ 9 PM EST/6 PM PST

Of course no hard feelings! Take care of your brood

1 Like

And Jen has finally reached full power!

so, JJ is gone, or just absorbed?

1 Like

Not 100% clear, unfortunately. Maybe it might’ve been made more clear in a 5th season, but I think we’re just left to speculate. I think it’d be more interesting if she was absorbed and could still kinda live on in Jen, so that’s my headcanon for now

The final 15 minutes w/ no commercials begins!

And of course, my Roku, or my internet kicked me out of the app, so i still have a commercial to get through. Curses!

1 Like

I’ll pause my stream. Let me know right when Jeff gets to Tobias on your end. That’s where I am

jen just took out Lopez

1 Like

Now

1 Like

A prometium-powered Jeff doesn’t blast like a b*tch anymore, Tobias

I like the charged punches

1 Like

And the Whale finally goes down!

defenestrate like that, Tobias?

1 Like

I spit my last breath at thee!

1 Like

And after years of fighting, he goes out swinging. Makes sense considering there was no saving him from a huge spike through his chest

Just another reason why Painkiller not being picked up hurts. I would’ve been really intrigued to see this new status quo for Khalil and where they could go from here

Still not going to miss the modulation

1 Like

Same here, but maybe that reset could’ve been an in-story reason to get rid of it

At first I wasn’t sure why Jen was confused by “life up there” since aliens are very much known on Earth-Prime, but she’s talking about the ionosphere specifically. That is pretty weird

“Lightning, Thunder and Wylde” aka The Outsiders? I wish