Black Lightning Watch-Along – Series Finale! Saturday, 5/29 @ 9 PM EST/6 PM PST

I’m pretty sure it’s the same hairstyle she’s had all season, but still new to this season, yeah

1 Like

They really did not make her act weird like this in prior episodes. It seems just for the finale.

1 Like

Need LOJACK for DNA

1 Like

Well there had been a few instances of JJ having headaches or getting weary, and there was Lynn’s last test which showed something might still be wrong. It’s not quite “breathing air” levels of weird, but there were subtle hints leading up to this

1 Like

I apologize as I did not remember as it seems so long ago since she was just one. I know only a few episodes, but still

1 Like

I like the fact that they were able to bring back original Jen. Though fake Jen had her moments and she was the one that fell in love and lost.

1 Like

No worries. Not even the poster for this season got her hairstyle right, so it’s gotten easier to mix up

1 Like

And JJ was still as impulse…ive

1 Like

Well she did still have Jen’s DNA, after all. Being reckless is just something she can’t escape :laughing:

1 Like

Thi song rocks! Though I found it funny it is sung by Bette Davis, isnt name of old time actress? They used same name for this singr.

1 Like

Gotta love Gambi and his toys. Where does he get his wonderful toys???

1 Like

This show’s always had the most unique soundtrack in the Arrowverse, all the way to the very end :musical_score:

1 Like

This episode especially, its like they tried to fit in as many of the rest this time.

1 Like

here we go. cut to Jeff…

If all those guards had been there at the start, the emitter might still be intact. This overconfidence was probably more crippling to Tobias than thinking he killed Jeff

First the Thunder Clap…

Where are you? The fight between Jen and JJ just started on my end

1 Like

Awww she cares for TC

1 Like

am here. another modulated voice…

1 Like

They like making evil versions have different voices…first Painkiller now JJ

1 Like