Deathstroke (The Terminator) Series Collection

Example spread

A hilarious panel of Nightwing mullet + undies. :rofl:

12 Likes

Hey, that’s swell! I used to have volumes 1-3 of that series. The 90’s Deathstroke book is one of his best ongoing titles.

3 Likes

Awesome find!

3 Likes

That’s a great one. Nice pull.

2 Likes

Nice! I need to find some :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I am proud that you are proud.

3 Likes

Thank you, @Vroom. I agree, this series has been incredible so far. I’m really enjoying it!

I was pleased to find it, @Bearprints. Thank you!

:blush: Thank you, @capo-mage.

Definitely @notolliequeen! Thank you.

I appreciate it, @Behemoth. :relaxed:

6 Likes

Of course. Are u loving it? That came off like a McDonalds add dang u Mickey D’s, lol. I thought it was awesome!!!

3 Likes

:laughing: I’m absolutely loving it! Thank you for asking, @capo-mage. It’s one of my new all time favorites. Even after I’ve finished the first book, I want to go back and be in that world again. But, the next volume just arrived so I’m back in business.

3 Likes

Awesome!!! I so relate to u saying u wanna be back in that world again. I love delving into a comic & getting lost in it.

2 Likes

Good stuff. I randomly found the Regular and Collector’s Edition of Issue 1 of that series at my comic shop. They are indeed bagged and boarded somewhere.

4 Likes

Oh wow! Very cool, @Bukdiah!

2 Likes

Took a little bit to find them but here they are. I like how the “Special” edition is the same cover but with a gold border lol. I can honestly say I never read them though. Looks like I have more things to put on my backlog!

4 Likes

Cool @Bukdiah! Nice single issues. These are the books, containing multiple issues per volume.

2 Likes

I’ve reached the “Showcase ‘93” issues in Deathstroke (The Terminator): Volume Three and found a potential misprint! :mag_right:

The top photos show where the book begins the story. The bottom photos show the comic on DCU. Based on the DCU copy, this printed version starts at page 30 out of 40!

2 Likes

I suspect they’re only including the story in which Deathstroke actually features (the Peacemaker one), omitting the Robin and Blue Devil stories.

4 Likes

That makes sense @JeepersItsTheJamags. I wondered if that might be the case. At least I can read the story from the beginning here on DCU!

3 Likes

No sure how I missed this thread… but thanks to all who posted pics. Love the Deathstroke series.

3 Likes

Thank you @KamAndi80. I’m so hyped to have these books - basically all pictures of my collection so far (and @Bukdiah’s single issues). I’m a proud owner. They are excellent!

2 Likes