Batman vs Deathstroke Marker Art

Thank you so much @Thebatman.7002!

4 Likes

Happy belated birthday @KeyFamily! I hope you saved some cake for us. This was such an awesome gift @Viciousdark, you are such an amazing artist and I love seeing all of the things you’re able to create.

4 Likes

:smile: Wish I could @Barrys.Better.Half, but that cheesecake is way too enticing! Lol. @Viciousdark did gift me such an amazing piece - I’m so grateful! Thank you for the birthday wishes!

4 Likes

That was so sweet of you!

4 Likes

Beautiful work @Viciousdark!

And Happy Birthday @KeyFamily.

3 Likes

Thank you so much @KamAndi80!

2 Likes

Happy Birthday @KeyFamily !!! Quarantine birthdays are better when you have internet friends who are amazingly talented like @Viciousdark

3 Likes

This is a bit late, but I do hope that you had an incredible birthday @KeyFamily.

And thank you for creating this awesome present, @Viciousdark! This is such an amazing example of the connections we can make online and makes me proud to be a part of this incredible community. :heart:

5 Likes

Thank you @MissGsptlsnz and @ZatannaAndHerSpells! I completely agree - @Viciousdark added a spark of magic to my birthday. I won’t ever forget it. The DCU Fam has secured a special place in my heart and I’m so grateful to be a part of this Community. :revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

Great picture @Viciousdark - I like how its sort of a stare off you did between between these two characters you depicted really shows the personality of both deathstroke and batman. I like the colors you use for them really suits their characters and batman reminds me kind of dark knight returns look in the cowl. Really cool :+1:
Also hope you had a great birthday @KeyFamily :+1:

3 Likes

Great observations, @Nok - I agree!

Thank you for the birthday wishes! :relaxed:

3 Likes