Batman/Fortnite Zero Point: Experience Survey + Troubleshooting Tips

Still haven’t received ANY codes except for the last one, I want ALL the codes or else I want my money back

1 Like

i finish the last book but still have not gotten my code yet what up with that

1 Like

Alec I need help for my fortnite codes please i have been trying for more than 2 weeks please :cry::pensive::pensive:

4 Likes

So i need help since the DC Customer Service team wont help me. so i F up with the code i pick free trail 1st but then it went over to paid 7 days latter but i never got my code. i read the iusse over and over and when i put i ticket as seen in the photo i never got an update to this and no one is there to help. can anyone here help me out???

in they give me the loop around with no help

2 Likes

It’s been over a week i get support has an overwhelming number of tickets but you’d think some admin might actually tell us something about what’s going on

2 Likes

Please just give us something to work with here no one here even did anything wrong. What the heck is going on??

2 Likes

I’ve waited weeks for Codes 2-5,They haven’t came through my inbox,Though they are fully finished to the end.

2 Likes

Batman zero point issue #1 and #3 not getting the code

1 Like

Any reason why I haven’t gotten a email with the code for Batman/Fortnite: Zero point #6?
I contacted customer services but haven’t gotten any replies?

3 Likes

What did you do to get codes 2 4 and 5

2 Likes

For those not receiving the code have you tried these tips???

1 Like

I tried everything but still no email with code
I contacted customer support two times with proof image I’m an active subscriber to DC infinite and still no replies smh

1 Like

I have submitted a ticket again. I have read the #6 issue multiple times on 3 different computers. It has been over 24 hours and I have not received my code.

1 Like

Hi I already follow the steps mentioned and haven’t received my code could you please help me

1 Like

Unfortunately moderators can not give out codes

I think we can all agree that this entire thing was a disaster. I have “read” each of these comics who even knows how many times. I’ve done it on Chrome on my PC, my ipad, my iphone, I even did it on all 3 at once and let it auto read til the end when it finished. Nothing. This happens EVERY single time for every comic. An absolute joke

And I should mention, I hear NOTHING from support. I send a ticket and it just sits there and they will finally email me back 48 hours later probably telling me to try a bunch of stuff and then I will have to wait even longer to get a response after that. I am 100% never doing this crap again

2 Likes

:sob::sob::sob:this is the second day and it’s about to be the third I haven’t got my code for the 6th batman zero comic and I also read all of them :weary:

1 Like

I just got them and 1 and 3 finally

1 Like

Anyone get a response for their support ticket yet just want to get an idea of a possible timeline. Also if I cancel or lose my subscription before I get my codes do I miss out on my chance to get the codes when I already read the comics?

1 Like

I’ve been doing this and trying to get the sixth code for about 4 hours now and I have nothing what’s going on.

1 Like