Batman/Fortnite Zero Point: Experience Survey + Troubleshooting Tips

Did you read them during your free trial or do anything special to get them?

1 Like

Have you gotten your code for the armored batman skin yet? Does it just come in an email? Just curious as mine hasnt come in yet.

2 Likes

After redeeming my code for the new pickaxe in Issue #6, I logged into Fortnite and was gifted the pickaxe along with the new Armored Batman skin and BackBling (Cape) but not the glider. I wasnā€™t given another email. It all came with after redeeming the codes and logging into the game.

There is a glider that I had to buy. It is originally 1,200 v-bucks but there is a discount rn for 300 v-bucks (It may be after redeeming the codes).

1 Like

Me again. So i have waited weeks with no response to getting the code for issue #5 now I am again having the same problem for issue #6. All i need is these last two codes so I can get the armored skin.

2 Likes

this has been a whole week can someone tell me how long it took to get the code for the 6th comic?

2 Likes

Do all codes have to come from the same dc infinte account to get the armored batman or do they just have to be activated on the sam epic games account?

2 Likes

They have to be activated on the same Epic Games account :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks dude

3 Likes

paid subscriber still didnt have recieved 4-5-6 codes ı ve read so many times

2 Likes

Have you tried the trouble shooting tips??? If those didnā€™t work have you tried reaching out to customer support???

1 Like

ı did but customer support dosent respond

2 Likes

Finally heard back from support it took about 2 weeks if that helps

2 Likes

how fast did u happen to get the codes I bought the version without a trial to get the codes right away and Iā€™m still waiting I read it three times and havenā€™t gotten a single code or anything on my email.

2 Likes

Does anyone know how long after the free trial do you get your redemption codes???

2 Likes

when dc and epic first joined to make the crossover i thought it was going to be a cool thing. Originaly it was supposed to be a exclusive to those who either bought the comics or subscribed to DC infinite,so i subscribed.Then someone decides hey lets make it for everyone and put it in the item shop.I had problems from the start trying to get the harley skin.I write and submit a ticket just to get a basic answer. Week 2 comes code goes thru but still no harley so i ended up buying a comic. Week 3 comes and I didnā€™t realize that they were going to add this stuff to the item shop and so i bought the cw grappling hook to go with my catwoman.I sent a message to find out if that would still allow me to get the batman code,I never did get an answer just the basic answer once again. All other codes came with no problem BUT after the 6th no armored batman skin. So again I write a ticket. So I bought an CW grappling hook code off Ebay and walla I get my armored batman. Today what did i find in my email??u got it a basic answer. After the end of the comic Iā€™m sure thereā€™s going to be another event ,if so ,PLEASE donā€™t or at least hire people who care about their customers, as of today Iā€™m cancelling my subscription

3 Likes

Usually, same day with an hour or two after reading the issue. This last issue however, took me near two days till I received the code.

2 Likes

Iā€™m about to give up on these codes Iā€™ve been waiting 6 hours now

2 Likes

good luck,it gets frustrating especially when u put money into something

2 Likes

Honestly this is the worst crossover Iā€™ve ever seen to date. For such major companies like epic games and DC youā€™d expect that this crossover would be pretty smooth, but nope. I have waited more than 4 days for the first code and have tried everything and even sent in a support ticket 2 days ago and nothing. I honestly have trouble understanding how a crossover this big ended up being this terrible. Shame.

4 Likes

can someone please help me, ive troubleshooted all that i can and it hasnt worked yet, ive even contacted customer service and no reply, its been over 24 hours

1 Like