Batman/Fortnite Zero Point: Experience Survey + Troubleshooting Tips

I have not gotten the last two code I have been waiting for support and they take weeks I would love to get my codes this happened for all of the comics for zero point

1 Like

@Applejack I received emails during my free trial telling my that I will receive my codes once my free trail ends. my free trial ended 5 days ago and I have sent a support ticket 4 days ago and I have still not gotten a response.

3 Likes

I still have not gotten the codes and itā€™s been a week already, and Iā€™m out of the free trial and do have proof of payment, I also tried EVERYTHING in the troubleshooting tips and nothing is working, i would like the codes that I paid to get please.

2 Likes

I read issue 5 on release date then after not receiving it after a few days put in a request on Monday and have not gotten a response i have not been in the trail for two months as I pay for it but still have not gotten a code

1 Like

I have payed money to get access to these codes I have not gotten the last two codes for deathstroke and Harley backbling all the codes I did receive I had to wait a week for I want my codes or I want my money back

1 Like

I just contacted epic to see if they can help

1 Like

I have done everything I can I have been waiting two weeks and I am starting to get angry I didnā€™t get any of the codes threw email I had to go through customer service and now no response from them for the last two codes for deathstroke glider and Harley Quinn backbling

1 Like

@Applejack I have not received my Harley Quinn revenge back bling please send me the code and I am not on the free trial.

2 Likes

I still havenā€™t received my codes and I have proof of payment, Iā€™ve cleared my cache and read the comics over and over on 3 different browsers. Nothing has popped up in my spam folder either. I love Fortnite and Iā€™m a huge DC fan, but this is the WORST customer service Iā€™ve dealt with in ages. I just want what I paid for or my money back. I havenā€™t gotten any reply from customer service and I had received emails telling me that after my free trial ended to check back for another email with the codes, but that was over a week ago. Iā€™m disappointed and will be canceling as soon as I get what I paid for.

2 Likes

@Applejack

Iā€™ve read the comics multiple times, sent a request ticket and no codes. Iā€™m missing 3 codes from issues 3, 4, and 5 and I have no clue on what to do or how to recieve them. Issues 1 and 2 came quickly for some reason.

2 Likes

Its been 4 days, Trial is over, Cleared my cache, tried different browsers, tried the app, canā€™t get 1 code out of the 5 issues iā€™ve read. Support is swamped with requests at this point im just frustrated please can I get some guidance on what the heck is going on. I have my receipt for proof of payment. I honestly like this app and I thought this crossover was cool but please can we just get what we were promised? Can I at least know why its been taking so long?

3 Likes

Wait so do I have to re read these when my free trial ends?

2 Likes

Iā€™ve re read mine multiple times after the trial and iā€™ve got nothing!

3 Likes

I did not receive the harley quinn code, my subscription is about to end and still no response!

2 Likes

Yeah Im in the same boat support hasnā€™t reached out yet either

1 Like

Is there an issue with the codes this round? I received all of the other codes with no issue but Iā€™ve read this last issue 2x and still have not received the codes. Itā€™s been at least 4 hours.

1 Like

I havenā€™t got my code and I read it this morning

1 Like

I have read the 6th issue but I didnt receive the code then tried everything from the troubleshooting page, still nothing. I tried contacting the support since last time they helped me with the Harley Quinn code but now it doesnt even register that I submitted a request. I didnt receive an email confirmation that my request was proceeded. What should I do?

1 Like

Is there an admin here who knows whatā€™s going on?

1 Like

Just read the last issue on chrome, firefox, and edge and still no code. Took me 15 min for the other codes.

1 Like