Batman/Fortnite Zero Point: Experience Survey + Troubleshooting Tips

I’ll certainly pass your feedback along @KookieSuperApe! :orange_heart:

2 Likes

So after submitting a ticket for the issue 3 code, I finally got a response from customer support. Seems to be automated, as it basically says “Thanks for contacting us” and then “If you still haven’t received your code let us know.” Seriously?! Now I get to wait another month? Will I even be able to get the reward for redeeming all 6 codes before the promotion expires? This is ridiculous.

1 Like

@Applejack I have sent multiple requests and have still not gotten my deathstroke glider code. Please help.

2 Likes

@Applejack i got all the codes for the fortnite x dc but the rebirth harly i read the comic on may 15 and still havent got it

2 Likes

@Applejack I have not received my Rebirth Harley Quinn Skin Code for the Batman/Fortnite: Zero Point Comic Issue 1. I have followed all required troubleshooting steps such as, disabling adblock, using a different browser, and clearing my browser caches. Despite having sent previous support tickets, I have gotten no responses from anybody. I have been dealing with this issue for 14 days Can somebody please help.

2 Likes

I didnt get my Harley Quinn backbling because the code was already “redeemed” but it is not in my locker, what can I do to get my cosmetic?

2 Likes

So, I got my code for Fortnite #5 after about 9 hours. And then I got it again, and again. 8 e-mails with the same code so far.

2 Likes

I’ve read it once and I’ve received 8 emails giving me my code, all the same.

2 Likes

@Applejack I have read the The first issue of the fortnite zero point of the Harley Quinn skin and haven’t received my code. Also I am not in the free trial and have received 8 of the same emails repeatedly from 7 this morning to 5 o’clock of the 5th issue book.

2 Likes

@Alec.Holland I read comics 1 2 3 and 4 on the free trial period and got a email saying I have to wait until the free trial period ends and after it ended I read the comics again I did not get my code in my email and I read comic 5 and I got my code except for 1,2,3 and 4.

3 Likes

Received the codes for issues 1-4 within five minutes of reading the issue. Been over 12 hours now and still no code for issue 5 yet.

1 Like

same here

2 Likes

I noticed that on Issue #5 it doesn’t include in the description that you will receive any reward or code. Does it appear like this for you guys?

1 Like

Yes it was like that for me. I did finally get my code but it took over 24 hours. The only thing I did different this time was I read the issue on Tuesday evening instead of Tuesday morning. I wonder if they ran out of codes and more had to be generated, hence the delay.

2 Likes

same here, exactly what is happening to me.

1 Like

It sucks man and how many comics were you able to get your codes

1 Like

Dose any one know a why to help me get the rebirth Harley Quinn skin because I read the comic more times that I can remember and it’s been A month and 18 days and no code for rebirth Harley Quinn and I tried all the recommended things from dcs and on YouTube and nothing works so far

1 Like

I got all the codes except issue #4.

1 Like

I didn’t get my code

1 Like

Got emails during my free trial within hours of reading, been 4 days since I’ve paid and 2 since I contacted support and haven’t gotten any response.

2 Likes