Batman/Fortnite Zero Point: Experience Survey + Troubleshooting Tips

Try this @Nicky_00x

If I have already asked for help to contact them, it has been a week and they do not respond, that is why I am contacting here.

1 Like

Iā€™m sorryā€¦I know they have been really busy

1 Like

Can some one tell me how to get a hold of Custumer service? Iā€™ve read the zero point #4 twice already and havenā€™t get my redemption code for deathstrok glider

2 Likes

I have read it multiple times. I also submitted a ticket many hours ago with no response.

1 Like

Still no code here either and my son has read it multiple times.

1 Like

There is a link in the first post

Thank you for you guyā€™s help I got the code today . I hope you get yours soon !

2 Likes

I managed to get codes for issues 3 and 4 with no problems. I sent a ticket In yesterday for issues 1 and 2 still have yet to get a response.

2 Likes

i have tried to contact support after a month and have yet to receive any response as to why i had not received a code for issue 1, which i have strangely received one for every issue that has come after it

1 Like

I read my fourth issue and did not get the code

2 Likes

Can you please help me I read the new issue four but I have not been sent my code I do not know what to do

1 Like

Iā€™ve read issue 1 many times and havenā€™t received my rebirth harley quinn code and I did help center about 2 - 3 days ago and no has reached back to me Iā€™ve already received issues 2,3,and 4 codes but not issue 1 please help me out and send me the rebirth harley quinn code

1 Like

I have had an open support ticket for nearly a month now asking for help getting the code for issue #3. Iā€™ve gotten the codes for issues 1, 2, and 4 with no problems, but issue 3 never generated one after reading the issue every day on a different platform for a week straight. Customer service hasnā€™t responded to me even once in that month that the ticketā€™s been open.

High volume or not, this is unacceptable. It doesnā€™t matter how busy it is - someone should have reached out within a week of submitting the ticket at bare minimum.

2 Likes

Same

1 Like

Hi I have submitted 2 tickets for no receiving the cat woman pickaxes for issue 3 the first ticket was submitted over 3 weeks ago and I have still had no response or help.

2 Likes

These fortnite/Batman comics are awesome but for some reason you never get the codes and no one will respond to your emails.

2 Likes

Hi,

Below is a run-through of common troubleshooting that has helped a large portion of members solve for their codes not arriving. To start:

• Are you on a free trial for DC Universe Infinite?
  • If no, has payment 100% left your account to pay for the service? (Some banks put a temporary hold on the payment)
  • Have you searched your email inbox for ā€˜Batman/Fortniteā€™?
  • Have you waited 24 hours for the code to be delivered?

Here are some steps you can try include:

• Turn off your adblocker and read the comic again.
  • Read the comic in a different browser. (I.e. if you use Chrome, try reading in Mozilla Firefox or Microsoft Edge.)
  • (If you received a code that didnā€™t work) try claiming the code again on a different browser or in an incognito window. If it still doesnā€™t work, you will need to reach out to Epicā€™s support team.

If youā€™ve confirmed and tried all of the above, your next step is to reach out to support for further assistance. You can do so here: yourdcu.com/submit

When reaching out to Customer Support:

• Be sure to specify that you have already tried all the troubleshooting steps. This will help bypass that phase of support.
  • If you already have a ticket submitted, you can keep your place in line by replying to that same e-mail. A new ticket will place you at the back of the line.

Please note that response times may be longer than usual as our support team is experiencing a high volume of tickets. Please be patient and they will be with you as soon as possible!

3 Likes

EDIT: Customer support finally reached out today via instant message on these forums with the code I was missing.

I appreciate you attempting to help by posting these guidelines, but if anyone here is like me, they got to this forum by already reading through an article stating these steps. It also feels empty to tell people to be patient, when many of us here have gone nearly a month without getting a single reply from the DC Customer Support team. Iā€™ve been in the world of helpdesks and customer support for over a decade, and every single one of those would have had a fire lit under them for any ticket that languished that long without ever even being touched. Itā€™s unacceptable, and volume is not an excuse for that in the slightest.

This isnā€™t just a matter of missing out on one item either, Customer Support needs to also consider the fact that these abysmal response times - a term that doesnā€™t quite feel fitting since the response thus far is entirely nonexistent - means that they are going to be held directly responsible for people failing to redeem all 6 codes to meet the bonus criteria at the end of this event.

1 Like

Can I propose a solution here? Why not just automatically e-mail the codes to all paid subscribers each time an issue is released, regardless of whether or not the subscriber has read the issue on DCUI? Perhaps while providing an opt-out for anyone who doesnā€™t want to receive them. Or do it the other way around and have an opt-in for subscribers who just want the codes. Because the technology for receiving the codes after reading the issues obviously hasnā€™t been working right since the beginning, and probably wonā€™t be fixed before the end of the promotion. And itā€™s clearly turned into a huge headache for Customer Support and everyone else involved behind-the-scenes, as well as all of the frustrated subscribers still trying to get their codes. Not to be cynical, but at the end of the day, do DC and Epic really care whether someone has actually read the issue, or just that the proper amount of money has changed hands and gone where itā€™s supposed to go? Just my two Ā¢.

(And yes, I realize that itā€™s probably too late at this point for anything to be changed. But maybe for next time, eh?)

2 Likes