Batman 1989 (Movie)

5 Likes

I’m kinda intrigued they even officially did this. Granted, people/fans do this kinda stuff all the time on YouTube.

3 Likes

@DC89, that is very cool.

I had a great memory come up about the movie today. I had both Batman 1989 soundtracks, the score and the Prince one on cassette tape. I played them so much that I think I wore them out, haha.

3 Likes

“You kept making the stops?”
“Well, people kept ringing the bell!”

:laughing:

I had forgotten how funny this scene is. :smile:

4 Likes

Welp, obviously it’s B-Man 89 marketing but it’s also reminding the public that something very special’s gonna’ happen during The Flash movie.

:smiley:
:00_batman_1989: :00_batman_1989: :00_batman_1989:

3 Likes

The countdown is on!

:saluting_face: :smiling_face_with_tear:

2 Likes

:clock230: :clock2: :clock130: :clock1230: :clock12: :clock1130: :clock11: :clock1030: :clock10:

2 Likes

We’re on the same wavelength. :wink:

Jerry: “You kept making the stops?!”

George: “You’re Batman!”

While on the side topic of Seinfeld, I’ve always enjoyed Jerry’s take on Elaine’s Green Lantern-centric boyfriend:

“Elaine, you could be dating the Green Lantern!”

“He’s the got no Green Lantern.”

…and on a Batman note:

“She’s a two-face!”

“Like the Batman villain?”

“If that helps.”

That is nice. I’m hoping we’ll get one for Superman: The Movie as, unlike Batman, it has a significant anniversary this year.

Quite right, as that movie lays the groundwork for the DCEU relaunch.

Oh, and yeah, Keaton’s back, too. :wink:

I certainly hope people aren’t thinking he’s going to be the anchor of the movie.

For all we know, Keaton could only be in the movie for a relatively short amount of time.

Of course I want him to be in the movie as much as the story sensibly allows, but I’m also tempering my expectations, because first and foremost, this is a Flash movie that multiple Batmen, and the screen’s latest Supergirl, happen to be in.

…and yes, I will buy any and all Keaton Batman figures that drop this year. It’ll be like 1992 all over again…sort-of. :smirk:

1 Like

Well Jerry is a big Superman fan and if Kramer is Batman well…I think it’s time for another Batman v. Superman :grin: And I hell, I LOVED Dawn of Justice

2 Likes

'89 marketing? I dunno, not like it got a 4k release from the vault this Tuesday or something lol. But yeah on The Flash bit

3 Likes

:smile: Especially since the 4K edition of Batman dropped in 2019.

I tell ya boys and girls who are home video geeks, the 4K edition of Batman is the best the movie has ever looked on home video.

Speaking of 4K, I can’t wait to see Doug Kinney’s return in The Suit in 4K laser projection and Dolby Atmos on opening night (or before, if possible). It should be a good time for the 'ol four eyes and two ears. :nerd_face:

3 Likes
3 Likes

tooting

4 Likes

Yep, in that it’s a reminder to come and stream the movie. Drives more audience towards HBO Max. :+1:

4 Likes

It is a super cool recut. :+1: Good stuff there from WB.
:00_batman_1989: :00_batman_1989: :00_batman_1989:

4 Likes

Hmm, ok, I guess

3 Likes

(I’d trust her, she’s a bona fide marketing expert :smile:)

2 Likes

I realized i haven’t posted my Batman '89 Valentines series here in our shrine!

I finally found a safe medium through which to call someone an A-1 nutboy

6 Likes

:eyes: :laughing: :purple_heart:

Of these seven utterly fantastic valentines I’d have to vote this one as the fave. :smile: I love it!

3 Likes

Thank you! I wasn’t too happy with how she turned out, so that makes me feel better :hugs:

3 Likes