Batman 1989 (Movie)

:laughing:

I have this one still all sealed up:

His costume is very shiny and very snazzy here.

3 Likes

Likewise. I have the other two in that set boxed as well.

I also have Bola Strike Batman’s TDKC precursor in-box:

Switching back to the Returns deluxe figures, I fondly remember seeing this on the shelf at Toys R Us (didn’t buy it until a few years ago, however):

When it comes to “Where did Keaton wear it best: The Dark Knight Collection or Batman Returns?”, I think Polar Blast Batman wore it best in his original release:

2 Likes

@Vroom @DC89
Ever hear Kevin Smith’s story regarding the Batman soundtrack? LOL

2 Likes

Too big a time commitment. He dragggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss evvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrythingggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg outttttttttttttttttttttttttt soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch.

2 Likes

:smile:

x22000shf

2 Likes

I have, but its been a while. You’re welcome to tell it, as I eat some chocolate-covered pretzels I just bought at the cookie stand.

looks over at the escalator

That kid is back on the, oh the hell with him. If after going-on 28 years, he can’t find somewhere else to hang out in this mall, that’s on him.

nibbles on his pretzels

Shhh, Steve-Dave. :shushing_face: Its Story Time.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Never mind

1 Like

Is it this?

1 Like

Here, I clipped it…

1 Like

Get in the car.

Which one?!

Bestest BManmobile OAT.

:smiley: :+1:

#Shields #ShieldsOpen #Stop

:00_batman_1989: :00_batman_1989: :00_batman_1989:

4 Likes

Another LA area based news clip from premiere night here:

@AlexanderKnox- Robert Wuhl Q&A here:

5 Likes

Oh, if only. But I like Batman Returns well enough despite a glaring omission.

4 Likes

Looking green/purple cars I cannot believe she asks that. Does Vicki need an IQ test? LOL

3 Likes

Casually scrolling by I almost thought that was Kramer lol

4 Likes

2 Likes

B-Man 89 arcade game clip here. I wanna’ say that this game hit the Brickyard Mall’s arcade in 1990 I think?

4 Likes

It would’ve been nice to see Wuhl back in some capacity in Returns :00_batman_1992:. Welp, I am super happy we got this though:

The newspaper’s name should’ve been the Gotham Globe but I’m not gonna’ be nitpicky about that- was just sooo happy to see Knox again. :smiley:

5 Likes

The Kenner one, Vick!

Oh, sure. You could go the Toy Biz route…

…but Kenner outshone Toy Biz at every turn, so…Kenner is what one chooses when they want to choose wisely, Miss Vale.

While on the topic of toy Burtonmobiles:

• A. Spin Master has something pretty spiffy coming up with regards to it and The Flash.

1. Check this out:

“Super Bat Car” is Man Dressed as a Bat’s top ride, mmhmm.

:laughing:

Kramer: “Yeah, I am Batman!”

Knox (with tape recorder in-hand): “Are you willing to go on record about that? Also, what’s this “ass man” stuff I’ve heard about? Something about a license plate mix-up at the DMV, perhaps?”

3 Likes

Holy smokes y’all- this recut trailer just dropped today on the DC official YouTube channel and it’s very cool:

:00_batman_1989: :00_batman_1989: :00_batman_1989:

8 Likes