Awesome Images

You know them all, @moro! :grinning: Thank you for helping me find that artist! Such a cool image!

3 Likes

“Batman and Superman are at it again? Put some flowers on their ears and dab on em.”

10 Likes

Read that whole series. Don’t remember that one though. Nice! Love Jim Lee.

3 Likes

Variants for 75 years of the Flash. Maybe the rest of them are like snippets of him running through various points in the DC Universe. I get Batman Hush vibes from this one, sure we all do.

4 Likes

Wonder Woman by Nesskain

Link to artist on Art Station

7 Likes

Harley Quinn #71 cover by Riley Rossmo

6 Likes

Crossover art (Superman vs Sentry) by Isikol on Deviant Art

Source:
https://www.deviantart.com/isikol/art/SUPERMAN-VS-SENTRY-695074681

4 Likes

Joker by Dannis Duan on ArtStation

Source:
https://www.artstation.com/artwork/VdvQEg

7 Likes

Batman Endgame #39 Cappullo, Miki. Doesn’t look as good as a pic but I love the Batcave on parade.

6 Likes

@capo-mage This what you had in mind?

5 Likes

Yes that’s more like it. I would delete mine now but it would leave yours out of context. It actually looks amazing on my tv it just doesn’t translate. I guess I could’ve looked it up but I was rereading it I’m lazy lol.

4 Likes

7 Likes

Nice! Like how the GL symbol projects from his chest. Need to read more GL :thinking:

3 Likes

The GL mythos is great!

3 Likes

7 Likes

Love these Doomsday Clock covers! Definitely a must add to my book shelf

3 Likes

Hard to not like something by Gary Frank :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I love this thread! I feel bad that I never post any pic’s but I’m the king of thumbs up :joy:
@capo-mage, yeah I love Ordway’s work, and those pics of my girl Cheshire look amazing!
@biff_pow, Love that one by Valentine, yeah the colors are great!
@moro, That WW by Nesskain, the Sup’s/Sentry by Isikol, and the Joker by Duan are awesome !

5 Likes

I so love Cheshire. I need to go back to that BOP issue/arc & get more. I just looked it up on phone cuz I was reading. The pics off my tv wouldn’t have the border on top & bottom. I loved that whole storyline. Cheshire, Lady Shiva & Black Canary crashing thru a hotel window & into the pool. Then a vicious fight in the pool. That whole story was great. I believe it’s the same one that Canary finds her Sensei dead & blames Cheshire. Sensei & Student I think? They start to run together after a while but I think that’s it. I promise I’m not saying that while looking it up on my phone, I could be wrong? My phone died finding more Zatanna pics or I probably would lol. It’s charging & I don’t wanna get outta bed to grab it. OOPS. @Aquamon forgot to hit reply so I tagged u so I don’t have to rewrite this.

4 Likes

Love Liam Sharp

5 Likes