Awesome Images

Hey folks…creating a thread to post some art I have saved from the interwebs. All feel free to share your favorite stuff here. Please give proper credit when posting, Here’s my first one…Superman by Ivan Reis, from The Man of Steel #1.

54 Likes

The Trinity by Ivan Reis

27 Likes

Super Friends by George Caltsoudas

27 Likes

80 Years of Superman by Jim Lee

14 Likes

Action Comics 1000 by Jim Lee

13 Likes

Do you take requests?

4 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: I wish I was that good. Just sharing some images I found on Reddit. I take no credit. If everyone shares, we can end up with a good repository.

4 Likes

I meant image requests :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I understood you, Vroom. I don’t have a vast collection of these. It’s what I’m hoping this thread will provide :slightly_smiling_face: Did you have a certain image in mind?

3 Likes

Anything Jim Lee. In particular Divine Right: The Adventures of Max Faraday art/covers.

3 Likes

Not familiar with that one. Had to Google it. Will share more Jim Lee if I come across anything though.

3 Likes

Superman 1009 variant by Francis Manapul

20 Likes

@moro, that’s okay. I think I’m honestly the only person here that’s familiar with Divine Right. Give it a read though, it’s fantastic. Lee wrote and illustrated most of it.

That’s a humdinger of a Manapul piece. That’d make for a beautiful poster.

3 Likes

DC and Marvel crossover:
Dark Claw vs. Hyena
Batman/Wolverine
vs.
Joker/Sabertooth

15 Likes

For a second I thought that was Batman Ninja! Cool concept…was this an actually published comic?

5 Likes

It’s from one of the Amalgam books. Legends of the Dark Claw, I think?

5 Likes

Here’s a cool one. Not comic book art, but a poster for the latest episode of The Flash.

13 Likes

Batman Universe by Jason Fabok

21 Likes

Justice League #19 by Jorge Jimenez.

19 Likes

I love that Fabok Batman piece. His artwork in general is fantastic.

3 Likes