Awesome Images

Deathstroke Defiance: Paz, Scott, Cox.

5 Likes

Nice! I don’t recognize half the folks in the picture (the 2 bat dudes and the big blue guy)… but great ensemble shot nonetheless :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

if you mean the Alex Ross pic, i’m not sure where it’s from!

3 Likes

Deadline
Black Manta
Hector Hammond
Killer Frost
Raptor
Reverse-flash
Ultra- Humanite
Vandal Savage

I listed the obvious with the lesser knowns just so I didn’t miss any.

3 Likes

My bad. I just realized that’s nothing to do with Canary’s wedding. Killer pic tho. Sorry for the confusion. There’s a similar page in the wedding where Batman is hidden. Actually, everyone thinks he didn’t show up in it, but he’s just taking precautions b/c he’s the worlds greatest detective & knows an attack is coming.

4 Likes

Raptor, Deadline 2 bat dudes, Ultra-Humanite big blue guy. Pic off tv isn’t half as good thru pic then it is on tv. Humanite is actually white, just appears blue cuz of the quality of my pic.

4 Likes

no problemo! that sounds great! i’m gonna look it up

4 Likes

Doomsday Clock hardcovers by Gary Frank

8 Likes

Detective Comics 50 variant by Rafael Grampa

6 Likes

:heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Action Comics #1022 variant by Lucio Parrillo.

5 Likes

Kryptonians by Alex Ross

7 Likes

Looks more like a Christmas celebration.

4 Likes

[quote=“capo-mage, post:488, topic:57121, full:true”]
My bad. I just realized that’s nothing to do with Canary’s wedding. Killer pic tho. Sorry for the confusion. There’s a similar page in the wedding where Batman is hidden. Actually, everyone thinks he didn’t show up in it, but he’s just taking precautions b/c he’s the worlds greatest detective & knows an attack is coming.
[/quote] I caught it, are u after me? Lol.

2 Likes

Of course not. Lol. Just pointing out it’s Christmas, which no one’s mentioned yet.

4 Likes

I know. Things get lost in translation thru text. I asked for help & u answered the question I proposed. I was making fun of myself. I’m not good with social media tech wise. I was trying to quote one piece of that post & a piece of mine to show how the answer was right in front of my face & I still missed it. Of course, I didn’t do it right & it came off completely wrong. I’ve got thick skin even if u did ever make fun of me. Which I know u weren’t doing & that u were just giving me info that I directly requested. I apologize for literally sending the wrong message. I’ve got nothing but love for ya’.

3 Likes

:kingshark_hqas:

4 Likes

Thank u for understanding my mistake. I truly was just trying to be funny & poke fun at myself. I’ll figure out this tech someday. Also, I didn’t notice the Xmas tree :evergreen_tree: so u did help me figure it out. Now I’m trying to find it on google cuz I know I’ve seen it b4. Idk if it was just a single page they put in multiple comics around the holidays or if it was actually a part of a story. It’s hard to locate on google tho , lol.

3 Likes

Batgirl
Artist: Unknown

7 Likes

That is Joshua Middleton’s variant cover for Batgirl #34. Nice pick!

5 Likes