McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse The Dark Knight Trilogy Action Figures Review

4 Likes

McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse New 52 Ocean Master Review

3 Likes

Taking a Look at Mattel’s DC Infinite Heroes Action Figure Stands

3 Likes

Infinite Heroes. :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Forgot to share a couple here… Hit up my YouTube channel for these two reviews…

4 Likes

As always, solid reviews from The Source of such things.

Kalibak is #3 among my current top 5 Multiverse wants. I hope we get Mega editions of Darkseid and Anti-Monitor to accompany him.

Regarding “comparison time”, have you heard from a certain YouTube toy collecting personality about your use of that?

Doesn’t matter anyway, as I vastly prefer your use of it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Someone uses “comparison time”? Who is it? Yeah, I hope we get Mega Darkseid as well!

3 Likes

This Is Not the Superboy I Remember… | McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse Kon-El Superboy

3 Likes

I don’t care to give the person in question the spotlight (they likely don’t read this forum as they’re not much of a DC fan), so let’s just leave it at you use Comparison Time better. :wink:

Based on Kon’s modern look, found here:

Spoiler: Bart asks Conner about his beard at the end of #1.

3 Likes

:frowning: eah, someone in the comments told me it was from Bendis’ run. My only issue is that McFarlane Toys promotes it as the 90’s Superboy with art on the back of the box and the trading card it comes with :frowning:

3 Likes

My one major complaint with the Multiverse line right now is that they need to get much better with matching up source material art (for the comic-based figures, natch) to the figure in question.

Example (of many): Static is from The New 52, so…show art from his New 52 series on his trading card/packaging, not from a one-shot that is Pre-New 52.

I’d also like them to reintroduce the cross-sell on the back of the packaging.

A nice product shot of the figure on the back is fine and good, but the buyer can already see the figure up close by looking at the front of the particular product.

The back of the packaging should be used to showcase other product that isn’t visible by simply looking at the front of the item in question. They did it in Year One and Two and it seemed to work just fine, so it should be reintroduced. There’s no such thing as cross-selling your product too much, as the more product you can get in front of established and potential buying audiences, the better.

To paraphrase Gordon Gecko, cross-sells…are good. Cross-sells…work.

3 Likes

Page Punchers Aquaman is Up next!

4 Likes

Amazon Exclusive Spin Master The Flash Ultimate Figure Set Review

4 Likes

Really like how Spinmaster is beginning to put the small details on their figures like the yellow lines on the Flash figure. They’re stepping up their game. Do you plan on posting a vid about the 12 inch scale Batwing. I’m thinking to get that as an alternative for the McFarlane Batwing. One thing that I thought was weird about the Spinmaster batwing though, is that Batman lays down in the Batwing making it look more like his Bat-Coffin more so than his Bat-Wing :skull:

2 Likes

Not sure on the Batwing. Haven’t ordered it yet. Maybe next month. I am tapped out this month (thanks McFarlane)

2 Likes

McFarlane Toys Page Punchers Aqualad Review

2 Likes

The Worst Page Punchers So Far? | McFarlane Toys Page Punchers Ocean Master Review

4 Likes

The Best Page Punchers Figure Yet! | McFarlane Toys Black Manta Review

4 Likes

This Isn’t Your Father’s Titans! | McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse Titans Wave Review

3 Likes

Swell review!

I really like this set, and its easily my favorite of the Spin Master Flash stuff I have, so far.

Now, the question is: Do I still buy the single-carded versions of these figures (minus Zod, obvs) when they drop, or do I stick with the box set releases of them?

I’ll probably buy the single-carded releases too, especially two of Supergirl.

Say, that’s not a review of Constantine. :wink:

I really like Manta. He’s my second-favorite of the wave and easily the best mass market Black Manta in quite some time (dare I say better than the DCUC edition, even).

2 Likes