Ashley's Reviews!

Instead of posting new topics here and there with various reviews, I will just create one thread and post them here. Let’s start with this DC Direct Green Lantern Series 5 Blue Lantern Brother Warth review!

I hope everyone enjoys these, and that it gives you some motivation to go out and hunt some of these items down for your own collection…

16 Likes

Neat! I look forward to checking more of your reviews out.

6 Likes

Thanks a ton @Vroom!

6 Likes

Here is a new review of an older figure…

6 Likes

New episode is up!

7 Likes

New Episode!

8 Likes

Nice review @ashleywilbanks; thanks! The figure looks better in your video than the preview images, imo.

6 Likes

Swell stuff, @ashleywilbanks! Keep it comin’!

6 Likes

Thanks @moro and @Vroom!

5 Likes

To quote Green Arrow from Justice League Unlimited:

“Hey, thank you.” :+1:

5 Likes

New day, new video! From the imaginative and expansive Scribblenauts Unmasked-A DC Comics Adventure comes the World’s Greatest Super-Heroes in Scribblenauts style! Each box contains one of 11 different figures (some rarer than others), including Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, the Joker, Aquaman, Vampire Batman, Deadman, and more!

6 Likes

Added a new review today, covering the Scribblenauts Unmasked Series 2 figures.

7 Likes

The latest review is up!

6 Likes

I want the little itty bitty Supes, if only to put him on the shoulder of my really big Supes :joy:.

Seriously though… these new? Never saw them before. Was aware of the game, but didn’t know it had figures.

Now I wanna download and play…

3 Likes

Swell reviews, @ashleywilbanks! :+1:

I always wanted the Superman Blue figure from Scribblenauts, but as he was the only figure of interest in that line (and the boxes didn’t clue you in to what was inside ala Imaginext), I passed on him.

The Scribblenauts comic was fun though, and that’s from someone who didn’t play the game.

3 Likes

They were released between 2013-2014 I believe.

3 Likes

New day, new video!

6 Likes

McFarlane Toys White Knight Figures!

6 Likes

Best YouTube review of this wave yet!

4 Likes

Thanks @Vroom!

5 Likes