Aquaman (2018)

Wow they should have been more y’all

4 Likes

I was hesitant to watch this, since the actor who played Green Arrow in “Smallville” is Aquaman in this pilot. However, after watching, I’m honestly surprised this was never put into production.

6 Likes

This pilot took liberties with the Aquaman mythos

3 Likes

there should have been more episodes made

7 Likes

This is cancelled right? There is no point watching it. Anyway a good start

3 Likes

Yes i agree it tge guy from smallville but it great story was Awsome i say like everyone why did you stop it was really Awsome need more want more series more of this yes most definitely give the DC fans more

1 Like

This definitely had potential.

10 Likes

Creating tvs shows that focus on good stories and entertainment like this would be great for the DC universe

2 Likes

Looking at this makes me think Justin Hartley should appear on Totams as Aquaman

Glad they did away with it improper nam

Glad they did away with it improper names, story everywhere but where it needed to be a seahorse necklace to open a portal? Do I need to keep going!

nobody realizes that smallville oliver queen is arthur curry?

7 Likes

Dc is always screwing up…I think this could have been a hit…I mean the only thing they did wrong was they called him by his brother’s name…should have been more episodes

@richardbwillmon.52385 How is it DC screwed up? DC made the pilot. No network would pick it up though. They tried shopping it around and it just didn’t get picked up. Also, they did not call him by his brother’s name. They called him Orin which he does go by in the comics. Orm is Aquaman’s brother.

6 Likes

Not the greatest but I was entertained and would have loved to watch more episodes.

5 Likes

So today’s meeting is how we tell Alan (Smallville Aquaman) that he didn’t get the roll of Aquaman…hmmmm
Yeah I’m gonna need my bow and arrows back for this one…

2 Likes

Wow I wish they would have kept this going. Judging by the time it came out I think it was fantastic. Kept me wanting to see more. You can’t base this on today standards thats why I said it was good.

5 Likes

I first watched this when it came out on Xbox Live way back when the 360 was kinda new. Super good for a pilot. I thought it was awesome and hoped for a series. I knew it was over when Hartley was cast as Oliver Queen on Smallville.

5 Likes

Where are the most episodes???

2 Likes

Give me more please

5 Likes