Aquaman (2018)

Honestly I’m glad this didn’t go anywhere for the fear that it probably would have been the smallville formula in another form. smallville was successful but it’s formula was a fluke, to have superman not being called superman, dancing around the name and super suit (thanks alot tom welling for sticking to your guns of “no flights, no tights”!) It Barely worked once for smallville and wouldn’t have worked aquaman case in point birds of prey used the formula and surprise massive failure (it had its moment)! everyone knows how they feel about being cheated out of a proper man of steel for the smallville finale! The world wasn’t ready for 2 superhero shows at the same time! We needed smallville and smallville alone to bridge the gap between being sports dominated, while nerd culture was undesirable to now nerd culture dominating movies and TV! Jesus tom… you couldn’t even put on the suit for a 5 minute sequence at the end of the series finale, even after 10 seasons of build up… ?!

6 Likes

I really like this show.

I thought this would be a good Aquaman.

Aquaman is one of the few heroes that does not have a secret identity, and having him explore where his true origins is would have been good.

6 Likes

Just got the app a couple weeks ago, so much content to watch. I really regret watching this, man I hate when they make a couple episodes (in this case 1) of an interesting show. I thought it was worthy of at ;east a limited 1 season series. Don’t watch this unless you are a gluten for punishment, the story will suck you in then just leave you hungry for more.

4 Likes

They made an aquaman show staring green arrow? Unexpected.

4 Likes

I really wish they would have picked this up as a tv show.

8 Likes

Andriane Palicki as a siren. Call me in. She also has the distinction of being in another pilot that was not picked up and that was none other than the starring role in Wonder Woman. Hey DC universe. When are you guys going to upload the Wonder Woman pilot? Adriane also appeared in Agents of Shield. Currently, she is on the show “The Orville” on Fox starring opposite Seth McFarlane. Well, I like her. She’s a babe.

9 Likes

Why did they stop at one episode. It’s a good show. This show needs to be picked back up.

3 Likes

So bad it’s good.

3 Likes

Wasn’t he green arrow on Smallville?

1 Like

sorry one episode teasers should not be put up if they don’t plan on continuing with the season

jphillips9199.44460 yes he played Oliver Queen in Smallville

2 Likes

Yeah I don’t know why they didn’t just spin-off from Smallville instead of pirating different actors from said show.

1 Like

But he did this before he became arrow on smallville

4 Likes

Great episode

3 Likes

Okay i saw it and now i want more

10 Likes

I have said it before and I’ll say it again. I love watching an episode or two of an old tv show sometimes. Just to look back on culture, styles, and how tv shows generally ran back then. Its like a neat video time capsule.

5 Likes

I can honestly say that I have enjoyed this whole season… I just wished they made season two lol.

3 Likes

THIS SUCKS!!

1 Like

So there’s just 1 episode in the entire season? What gives?

4 Likes

Its 2019 and I’m still waiting for episode 2

11 Likes