Any DCU Runners Out There?

Pace increase!

5 Likes

I’ve been using Zombies run from the time it came out. I’ve really been a lot more active running over the last two years. I love zombies run, the story is fun and building my base is a good time.

4 Likes

Runners motto, I was here at the start, I’ll be at the finish

3 Likes

This ^ I’m almost finished with season1, its really fun when your running and she pipes up collected a battery or a pack of underwear lol plus there’s a diverse group of characters and well you know being chased by zombies!

2 Likes

I’m only up to season two but only three missions left. Have you done any side missions?

2 Likes

Shamefully I havent bought the year long subscription although it would probably motivate me to run more lol and I always wanted to do a supply run. Have you done that?

1 Like

:woman_cartwheeling:

3 Likes

I’ve been injured the past two weeks (I keep forgetting I’m not 20, or 30 or even 40 anymore), but I’m going out for an easy walk/run tomorrow. Wish me luck!

3 Likes

Good luck, I’m sure ya’ll do great

3 Likes

I never actually bought the sub. The missions are free and new ones unlock every so often. I have done a supply run. Too many in-fact, you collect supplies, but not materials so now I have too many supplies and not enough materials to build.

3 Likes

I keep reading the title as rumors and not runners :woman_facepalming:t2::woman_facepalming:t2::woman_facepalming:t2:

1 Like

tenor (3)

3 Likes

Thats your subconscious telling you to join lol

e8134a6be065385faaaefbffb138582b

4 Likes

Use a Garmin GPS watch to wander outside, inside is on basement treadmill with tv and Roku with earphones for entertainment

4 Likes

:clap: :muscle: dang youre killing it! And for years now!

3 Likes

Just trying to keep steady

3 Likes

6 AM 4 miles treadmill (rainy outside)

4 Likes

That’s Impressive

3 Likes

Nice consistency! I can’t run more than three times a week or I get injured. I’ve only got 238 miles so far this year. I don’t have a treadmill anymore so it’s all trail miles. It’s funny- I use a Garmin as well but I keep track of everything in a notebook. I’m living in the past. In my defense, I have cool Lego pictures of Bane on the front of it.

Still a bit injured, but I have been out for a couple of two mile walks. Might mix in some running tomorrow.

3 Likes

4 miles, 5 times a week. I prefer outdoors but I gave up on winter running years ago. Used to go out in all but the worst weather, now I head to the basement. Watch a lot of tv that way.
I stopped doing any competitive running, even fun runs when I hit 50, injuries would linger, and I can’t not try to run to my ability. Once I stopped worrying about pace, I’ve been largely injury free, though my knees get sore from pounding the pavement

3 Likes