ANNOUNCEMENT: DC FanDome is BACK! October 16th, 2021

So far all the info we have on tomorrow’s event is that it’s going to be a live stream that will last about 4 hours. I don’t think there’s any scheduling like last year, but I’m not in the know on that. Just looking at the info we’ve been given.

Is anyone doing a WAL event for this baby?

6 Likes

Wait i thought it was 24 hours like last year

5 Likes

Sadly no…I thought the same thing :cry:

5 Likes

Nope, it’s much shorter this year.

7 Likes

WAIT!!! There is stuff beforehand???
:flushed::flushed::flushed:

5 Likes

If there is can it hurry up and get here? xD

6 Likes

its the dc fandome fridays. they’re on youtube on the fandome website

6 Likes

OH no way, I had no idea about this. Thank you! :pray:

6 Likes

anytime. thanks for telling me about the 4 hour thing. I told my friend to sleep over so we can watch the whole thing like last year…

oops

6 Likes

This is probably a stupid question, but am I gonna have to watch this on my computer? (As in, it’s only available on the website as opposed to Youtube/HBO Max/something else I can stream on my tv?) :thinking:

4 Likes

I took this screenshot earlier in case somebody asked this very question~

HBO Max actually has some videos up for this year’s Fandome, but I don’t know if they’re one of the partner sites.

7 Likes

Awesome! Thank you! :grin:

5 Likes

Did anyone else get an email saying Fandome is live? They linked to the list of their partners as well How to Watch DC FanDome | DC

7 Likes

I did get that email tonight! Also here’s the link for where it will be streaming on YouTube in case anyone else was wondering:

4 Likes

07:51:58 to go . . . :timer_clock:

xfd2021Ax

Is there gonna be a WAL here like last year?

9 Likes

I have two of those DC NFTs now. I used the code was on the email that I received (the process only worked on my PC it would not complete on my Android device) but I don’t get it …it’s just some spinning picture of either Batman or Harley Quinn. It’s not very enjoyable because it keeps turning and you see the backside of something that looks like an old school floppy disk. Plus as I say, I can only access it through my PC not my tablet.

5 Likes

Me too!

1 Like

I just noticed I can download the video of both.

So now I can freeze the frame and see the art.

Since these are just “copies” of the original, they don’t have value as I post them here.

3 Likes

Since Alec H takes the weekend off (well-deserved), I nominate…You lol to run it.

4 Likes

I don’t know but I would like there to be. Can we just do it anyway? Lol.

Hey Don-El! :wave: That’s news to me! I’m gonna try that. I think the NFTs are going to do something but who knows. They’re cool collectibles and I think DC is getting all of our feet wet with NFTs for when they start selling NFT art. Apparently they banned artists from selling NFT art until this point. :woman_shrugging: It took me several informative videos to even understand what NFTs are.

6 Likes