Of course:

8 Likes

Excellent @ralphsix! :raised_hands:t3:
Just gonna park this baby right hereā€¦

Ok now who wants to grab Batman? :sunglasses:

8 Likes

That oneā€™s all Mine!

9 Likes

https://youtu.be/z9BL59uiAz8 Iā€™ll be hecked if this playlist goes without A Beautiful Lie!

4 Likes

How do you guys post your videos all pretty like?

2 Likes

Here is my ā€œgeekā€ playlist for the week.

Theme to Batman Beyond

DJ

Aladdin Sane

Whip in my valise

Desperado

So LA

All the young dudes

Thereā€™s a moon in the sky

Bad reputation

Waiting for the night

Off and running (Leslie Gore)

So long baby, goodbye

If this seemed like an odd assortment, well then I guess it succeeded. :loud_sound:

7 Likes

Pasting the URL from a computer usually works best.

3 Likes

Here is a good one that has me pumped a bitā€¦

6 Likes

Well, if geeky is the themeā€¦ I could go on for quite a bit. But Iā€™ll try to limit myself. :stuck_out_tongue:

Letā€™s start with movies:
ā€œThrone Room/End Titleā€, by Galactic Empire

And I probably should throw in something DC related this week of courseā€¦
ā€œAn Ideal of Hope Meets Metalā€, by 331Erock

Now on to video games:
ā€œThe Legend Of Zeldaā€, by August Burns Red

And surprisingly I can throw in some classy this week!
ā€œSuper Mario Bros. Tap Dance Medleyā€, by Postmodern Jukebox (ft. Demi Remick)

6 Likes

I thinkā€¦? this would count as a cappella :thinking:
Just replace the burger with DC Fandome

4 Likes

Very cool

2 Likes

This song has a good beat and itā€™s easy to fight crime to:

4 Likes

Ah DC FanDome MissInkBlotā€¦ Looking forward to a lot of things that they have offered on the schedule! :grin:

Thank you for also sharing that tune as I had not heard it before! :musical_note: :sunglasses: :+1:

Nowā€¦ For my list, Iā€™ll start with this tune from AC/DC to capture my overall excitement for it. :smiley:

This next AC/DC tune also captures what I will be thinking about when it gets to the Black Adam and Shazam panelsā€¦ :cloud_with_lightning:

This next tune will keep me going and the energy high throughout the event. :metal: :sunglasses:

Also keeping the energy up with be none other than this tune. :muscle::smiley:

I also have to include some New Order as well @ashleywilbanks! :superman_hv_4:

And to conclude, it would be to have all the themes for the shows that Iā€™ve fit on my schedule. :smiley:

5 Likes

Well, canā€™t have ā€œGeek Weekā€ without ā€¦

ā€œGeek Boogieā€, by Ira Newborn and the Geeks and yes Iā€™m gonna poach a couple other songs from Sixteen Candles soundtrack. Michael Anthony Hall was the King of Geeks, dorks, dipwads, whatever he called himself, maybe it was just leader :thinking:
ā€œKazooed on Klassicsā€, by The Temple City Kazoo Orchestra, and

ā€œRev Upā€, by The Revillos, yep I even get movin to this song. Not very good but.

While searching for these on YouTube I came across ā€œThe Peter Gunn Themeā€, performed by Poison Ivy of The Cramps, (this was the first time I heard it and thought this would be a cool add-in), and how about the opening credit theme song to the 1970s Wonder Woman TV show. Are those okay for DC tie ins?

Lastly the theme music to Johnny Quest, both opening and closing music from the 1960ā€™s show. This is one of my favorite theme songs, I even bought a Hanna-Barbera theme song cd to have it. It was before downloads and yes I still own it.

Thanks, everyone have a good week.

4 Likes

With the Supergirl comic cancelled and the show on a long hiatus I was really excited for the Supergirl panel, but then you know, it turns out it is the only show without a panel. So this song kind of channels the Supergirl fandom at the moment.

3 Likes

I think this song is appropriate for the Fandome because if Steven Tyler doesnā€™t want to miss a thing, neither do any of us in the Fandome.

4 Likes

To: @MissInkBlot

RE: DC FanDome, DC Universe Forever

( ( Dome Opens ) )
Chaiyya Chaiyya by A.R. Rahman

( ( Walking the Digital Floor ) )
Plastic Love by Mariya Takeuchi

( ( Tala Ashe ) )
Nuances by Moā€™Kalamity & the Wizards

( ( Diane Guerrero ) )
Hana Mash Hu Al Yaman by A-WA

( ( Grant Morrison ) )
Track B- Duet Solo Dancers by Charles Mingus

( ( Intermission/Devices Off/Air & Sun ) )
Velvet Garden by City Girl

( ( Temuera Morrison ) )
Whatā€™s The Time Mr. Wolf? by Southside of Bombay

Ka Mānu by Rob Ruha, The Witch Dr. & Friends

( ( Clancy Brown ) )
Bolero by Ravel

( ( Lynda Carter ) )
Ascension (Donā€™t Ever Wonder) by Maxwell

( ( Dome Closes ) )
Lo Que Construimos by Natalia Lafourcade

Thanks: Above / Zines / Maria B. / Tulsi G. / Abby M. / Empire Files / DC Universe / Doom Patrol / World of Wonder / @nu52 / @biff_pow / Penny Century / Hoppers / You / Authentic kindness / All who have also been alienated and de-humanized

#x:white_heart:|Doomx

4 Likes

now THATā€™S a mix!

3 Likes